Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you view your gym as a second home? Very Short Questionnaire

b21murf

Hello, I am carrying out a study on whether people view their gym as a second home and if they do, what in particular differentiates their views from people who don't view the gym as a second home. The results may add a further understanding to the meaning of ‘home’, views on people's gyms and help gym owners in creating an environment which would be more appealing to novice gym users. It will only take 5 minutes, is completely confidential and does not ask any really personal questions. I am just looking for people to be honest as possible with regards to their gym.

Please inbox me for the link to my questionnaire if you would like to take part

Hello, I am carrying out a study on whether people view their gym as a second home and if they do, what in particular differentiates their views from people who don't view the gym as a second home. The results may add a further understanding to the meaning of ‘home’, views on people's gyms and help gym owners in creating an environment which would be more appealing to novice gym users. It will only take 5 minutes, is completely confidential and does not ask any really personal questions. I am just looking for people to be honest as possible with regards to their gym.

Please inbox me for the link to my questionnaire if you would like to take part

Who are you?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Top Bottom