calabresenj
New member
I'm running GW now and it's great! I love it! I'm just wondering how it would effect me during the last 36hrs when depleting water? I couldn't find any info referring to this exactly. Thanks bros!
Didn't even realize that uniquemicals has a 6 month money back guarantee. Holy shit!
Sent from my VS910 4G using EliteFitness


And Dylan, gotta give credit where credit is due. Thank you bro. Your posts on GW really were my deciding factor to give it a run. Thank you. I can't tell you how awesome this camp is going! Thanks bro!
Ya 6 months just encase you put it on the shelf let it sit there 5 months and finely get around to using it lol.
Just out of curiosity is there any added benefit running GW at higher than 20mg ed?
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














