Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TO young for steroids.. PFFFT Its getting old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not your falt man most kids don't have parents to tell them any better, besides were pretty fucking arrogant and stubborn lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using EliteFitness

If I'm being honest, If I had the knowledge and funds and food supply I would have started in high school. Specifically for football, not just for something to do. But that would have been around 1993-ish. So the knowledge then would have surely led me to have some serious health problems now. IF>> IF.... you were to do it too young....this is at least the best time for supps, support, knowledge, ect ect...to be able to do things as safe as possible.
Those that start right into AAS like Criminal10 jerkoff and this other kid I just saw at my gym with absolutely ZERO base...are just loser lazy worthless faggots.

You guys want something to really get up in arms about... my kid is 11, 5'7" 170. Squats, Deads, BP, ect.(500 lb leg press even) This year was his 5th football season. His prep for next football season started 2 days after this season ended. Genetically speaking he's looking at 6'4-6'7" and seeing as he diets like a bodybuilder already (for the most part) he's looking at most likely with food, training and supps(no supps til teens) around 280-300 lb. Natty. He literally will eat more than me if I let him.
However...should he need "help" towards the end of H.S. to get into a D1 program then I will be there to guide him. I dont see it needed til college though. Again...I'll be there for him if need be if its what it takes to get him to the draft. But obviously in this situation its not about being a bodybuilder its about strength and explosive power to add on top of your existing talent. AAS does NOT equal talent. But he's already turning into a run stuffing QB crushing machine.

I agree 100% that's why I used at young age. I wasn't looking for a shortcut but I needed help reaching my goal I busted my ass did all my research and had a kick ass diet so I was ok. D1 football is crazy the athletes at the level are super humans. I've known a couple kids in the past who weren't as diligent and they lost everything they got while on though.

By the way your kid sounds like a machine haha

Well ive been reading and learning. I have a future in this sport and I don't think I should wait. There aren't many people on this site who currently have/or will have a future in the sport that didn't use gear at a young age. Its the blunt truth

don't flame posters on AAS

Last edited by a moderator:
The irony is, there are natty products that would give a kid today a TREMENDOUS advantage, never before possible. If a kid was dead set on using, I'd say, take a couple of d-bol for a couple of weeks and get it out of your system. But bottom line -- you have to learn how to train seriously to make any gains -- with or without sauce.

start lifting young yes.. leave the hormones till later.

i think it should be a requirement for all kids in school to take weightlifting as freshman in high school.. male and female.. developing a strong base when you are young will pay off later on in life not to mention the health benefits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom