Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wtf?!?

lol we do go outside. Life sort of carries on unless it's extreme cold and even then, they might shut down school buses but often schools stay open. Public transit still runs. It's changed a lot with cell phones but back in the day, you always had an emergency kit in your car, in case you hit the ditch, so you wouldn't freeze quickly. We plug our cars in. They all have block heaters and you just carry an extension cord with you.

I think the coldest I've personally experienced was about -50. Frostbite in under a minute. It's crazy!

There will be a move for me in the future, once my son is off and gone doing his thing. I stayed here for family support raising my son and I have a pretty good job here. But someday I will run away to beaches and drinks with umbrellas in them. :)

Wow, frost bite in under 1 min? I just don't like the cold very much. The downside where I live is it gets up into the high 100's here, 30 days straight of over 100 is nothing out of the ordinary. But I don't mind.
Well you are a great mom keeping your son near family. It is good for him to know that they are alll there for him and care about his well being.
Just sounds too crazy for me to handle.
Xtreme nipply!

A cool thing about winter is when spring gets closer then all of the sudden its like plus 5 and it feels like the middle of summer weird. But on the flip side in fall when winters almost here that plus five feels like the middle of winter.

what is zeosim?

I woke up to -13 F with a low for the day of -20F and a high of -6 F. Good thing there is not much wind today, but still fuck that shit. Went to the gym and will not be leaving the house again today.

Top Bottom