Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kid Rock is...

Creed is great bro

I hate kid rock ,but if that's what you like more power to you bro....i grew up on bands like slayer pantera and a bunch of death metal .....people always judge, and don't understand how complex that music really is......point is it would be a boring world if everyone like the same music..

Sent from my LG-E739 using EliteFitness

I hate kid rock ,but if that's what you like more power to you bro....i grew up on bands like slayer pantera and a bunch of death metal .....people always judge, and don't understand how complex that music really is......point is it would be a boring world if everyone like the same music..

Sent from my LG-E739 using

kid rock used to be a rapper, peeps have forgotten his late eighties early 90s shit.
i respect him for being a seemingly cool dude, and the michigan ties, but not a fan of his music...
and his fans are faggots and derelicts
this song used to thump

That song sucked bad!!!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Huge fan of Slayer and Pantara...but I will have to say STFU!!!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Who are you?

Top Bottom