Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just got clowned on by a chick

you're not supposed to fuck on granite countertops...jus' sayin'...

Why the hell not?

This chick's a retard. I asked her if she was giving me so much shit because she needs work and she got all shitty. Today she sent me over 30 messages while I was training for my new job asking about the job, my day, why wasn't I answering, just kidding about that last one, why aren't you answering for real, etc.

She's a catch.

Hahaha. I love that shit.
Wtf why can't peps leave is the fuck alone!

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Hahaha. I love that shit.
Wtf why can't peps leave is the fuck alone!

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

No shit. When I turned my phone on and saw all the messages come through I figured it was t-mobile shitting the bed again and sending me the same message 40 times. I read it all and then passed it around to my fellow employees, as a good bro should.

No shit. When I turned my phone on and saw all the messages come through I figured it was t-mobile shitting the bed again and sending me the same message 40 times. I read it all and then passed it around to my fellow employees, as a good bro should.

Run!!!

Why the hell not?

This chick's a retard. I asked her if she was giving me so much shit because she needs work and she got all shitty. Today she sent me over 30 messages while I was training for my new job asking about the job, my day, why wasn't I answering, just kidding about that last one, why aren't you answering for real, etc.

She's a catch.

because, believe it or not, they break really easy...i know...it's a fucking rock...but they aren't meant to stand up to any sort of abuse...they're fucking worthless imho.

Top Bottom