Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

domestication

yeah. I told her I'd find a new routine before the baby gets here. she's slowly reeling me in.

Maybe I'm speaking from my own bad experience but you are having a baby. She is your wife and you might want to change your attitude a bit about her needing you. You aren't guving up your balls as much as taking responsibility. Give and take is necessary. On both your parts.

Pregnancy is hard in the body and its emotionally exhausting too. You feel so unattractive and not sexy. Then the insecurities come. I was left alone all the time when I was pregnant with both my boys. It would have been really nice to have had a little attention and love.

Maybe I'm speaking from my own bad experience but you are having a baby. She is your wife and you might want to change your attitude a bit about her needing you. You aren't guving up your balls as much as taking responsibility. Give and take is necessary. On both your parts.

Pregnancy is hard in the body and its emotionally exhausting too. You feel so unattractive and not sexy. Then the insecurities come. I was left alone all the time when I was pregnant with both my boys. It would have been really nice to have had a little attention and love.

Giving*

P.S: you don't know shit

I agree with this, I spent most of my pregnancy by myself and my husband spent the entire weekends socializing with his friends, hunting etc.

Meanwhile, I remember the moment I felt like I had gone back to the age of about 11 in my mind. I was insecure and needy etc. It was weird but I was fugging PREGNANT. Could I not be needy for a couple months? I hated him for being gone all the time and not wanting to spend his little free time to be with me, his pregnant wife. When you're pregnant things change and it sucks when you're the only one doing all the changing. I threw myself into hobbies...I even tried to start new hobbies to fill the time like you're supposed to like all those people say so your life doesn't revolve around someone else...but when you're pregnant you're carrying a baby you'd really like just for once in your life to really need someone, for them to be there and not complain or call you codependent, for them to do what they say they'll do, keep their promises, not be selfish, all of those things and not have them resent you for it. Looking back it was all very sad.

I agree with this, I spent most of my pregnancy by myself and my husband spent the entire weekends socializing with his friends, hunting etc.

Meanwhile, I remember the moment I felt like I had gone back to the age of about 11 in my mind. I was insecure and needy etc. It was weird but I was fugging PREGNANT. Could I not be needy for a couple months? I hated him for being gone all the time and not wanting to spend his little free time to be with me, his pregnant wife. When you're pregnant things change and it sucks when you're the only one doing all the changing. I threw myself into hobbies...I even tried to start new hobbies to fill the time like you're supposed to like all those people say so your life doesn't revolve around someone else...but when you're pregnant you're carrying a baby you'd really like just for once in your life to really need someone, for them to be there and not complain or call you codependent, for them to do what they say they'll do, keep their promises, not be selfish, all of those things and not have them resent you for it. Looking back it was all very sad.

great fuckin story

Top Bottom