Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

No Gynocomastia in 7 years

hes been a member for almost 7 years? how?

If this is not a troll thread, you're the most irresponsible gear abuser i've ever encountered.

I love your post! I'm going to print out your reply and take it to a printing shop and get a poster made of it so I can look at everyday. It doesn't bother me what you think of my steroid usage and I'm going to keep on doing it until hell freezes over.
This maybe a troll thread to you, so I asked you, Why did you bother to post anything in a "TROLL THREAD"?

It appears that this thread has upset you guys big time and this is coming from "ELITE FITNESS" members!? One the best if not the best forums on the Internet? For shame fellas!
I know a few trolls that live down the street and they ain't bad looking. lol Hey, I can't help it if I can take steroids for seven years without coming down with complications.
I never have cycled, nor used PCT, however, I do take AI's at least once or twice a week. Maybe you blokes are a little envious huh? Pitiful.
I never thought I would get such a reaction to something that appears to distress most of you steroids users. I probably would have gotten the same reaction if I posted that I still have my hair, my balls haveN'T shrunk, and that my libido has to be corralled at times after such prolonged usage.

ADMINISTRATOR, PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD BEFORE THESE GUYS HAVE SOME SERIOUS TIA'S! LOL

It appears that this thread has upset you guys big time and this is coming from "ELITE FITNESS" members!? One the best if not the best forums on the Internet? For shame fellas!
I know a few trolls that live down the street and they ain't bad looking. lol Hey, I can't help it if I can take steroids for seven years without coming down with complications.
I never have cycled, nor used PCT, however, I do take AI's at least once or twice a week. Maybe you blokes are a little envious huh? Pitiful.
I never thought I would get such a reaction to something that appears to distress most of you steroids users. I probably would have gotten the same reaction if I posted that I still have my hair, my balls haveN'T shrunk, and that my libido has to be corralled at times after such prolonged usage.

ADMINISTRATOR, PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD BEFORE THESE GUYS HAVE SOME SERIOUS TIA'S! LOL

who cares

Personally I don't know why every freaks out about this. Live and let live and give good advice. If someone wants to do it a different (aka wrong) way then who gives a shit?

Personally I don't know why every freaks out about this. Live and let live and give good advice. If someone wants to do it a different (aka wrong) way then who gives a shit?

Yeah, fuck it who gives a shit! Apparently you and a few others do with your use of profanity. I ruffled some feathers here. It is wrong in your opinion.
I have no problems with it. It's you guys that do cycles and PCT and stacks that has a problem with it. I have bested you guys and that makes you all mad as hell! Don't it?! TOO BAD! I've noticed that must of you guys are very arrogant and ill-tempered bastards. Is that from steroid usage or not the proper usage of steroids?
I've exhibited such behavior only several times in my seven years of steroids use because I know what to look for when such events present itself. I'm calm and well-mannered most of them even in the gym and on the street. Well I guess to each his own. Peace onto you and and everyone here.

Let some air out of your ego. No one really cares that you do so much gear, in fact good for you. You win the “I am a stupid ass and got away with doing too much gear award for 7 years”. Where would you like your trophy shipped to?
Based on your arrogance and ego no one here knows you, likes you or wants to get to know you and therefore no has any concern for your well-being.
Please double your gear and prove to us how stupid we all are.
I dare you to run twice as much gear for another 7 years if you are so great that should be very simple. Otherwise go stfu and eat my ass!

Let some air out of your ego. No one really cares that you do so much gear, in fact good for you. You win the “I am a stupid ass and got away with doing too much gear award for 7 years”. Where would you like your trophy shipped to?
Based on your arrogance and ego no one here knows you, likes you or wants to get to know you and therefore no has any concern for your well-being.
Please double your gear and prove to us how stupid we all are.
I dare you to run twice as much gear for another 7 years if you are so great that should be very simple. Otherwise go stfu and eat my ass!

To elaborate a little more....enjoy your forth coming cardiovascular disease.

Top Bottom