Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Multiple Days of Eating Bad... Cure?

Stank for 3

New member
How can you cure multiple days of eating terrible? Like I had a Wendy's cheeseburger for breakfast yesterday, drank a full 750ml of absolute plus 2 40oz beers, then later in day had a small pepperoni pizza with 8 buffalo wings. Today is becoming just as bad, except 12 buffalo wings... which should be delivered in around 45 min.

How can you overcome the fact you feel like a fat idiot and ure body is full of crap? Extra fiber? Extra motivation? What? Looking for ideas so I can start fresh tomorrow.
 
You got to just bite the bullet it brotha. Eating clean is a lifestyle and a discipline. I'll be honest though bro sometimes I'll take a full weekend off and eat what ever I want. Get the cravings out, kind of like a sloppy ass carb up. But it motivates me to get back to my program.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using EliteFitness
 
You got to just bite the bullet it brotha. Eating clean is a lifestyle and a discipline. I'll be honest though bro sometimes I'll take a full weekend off and eat what ever I want. Get the cravings out, kind of like a sloppy ass carb up. But it motivates me to get back to my program.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using EliteFitness

great point mike... ure right... thanks buddy
 
I brought left-over Lobster ravioli for lunch. It had something like 95% daily value of saturated fat per serving.
 
Man up. Just dont eat crap. it's like people who say they can't quit smoking. I did after 15 years. Just stopped. Nothing forces you to eat garbage, just like nothing was forcing me to smoke.

I eat some junk food now and again, but then I am strict with my diet for a while before cheating again. Like said above, a cheat weekend is good for ya every now and then. Keeps you sane.
 
I cheat every sunday but my desire to do so is becoming less and less. It used to be half a sheet of pizza, ice cream, chips ect.

Now I dont really care much. I just go to dunkin donuts and get a half dozen and eat them and call it good. I have a bad sweet tooth.

I might eat some extra cheese or bread on sunday too.
 
No food only water for a week and alternate colonics and enemas every other day for that week and sit in a sweat lodge on ur breaks. Good luck.


Sent using the elitefitness app.
 
No food only water for a week and alternate colonics and enemas every other day for that week and sit in a sweat lodge on ur breaks. Good luck.


Sent using the elitefitness app.

Honestly I know that would work but seriously u would get burnt out after day 2 and have no energy
 
Top Bottom