Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hdrol vs anavar

NattyRipped

Just wondering what you guys think would be better for overall strength gains
Stats: 23 years old, 5'11" 193lbs 10-12% bf

Either one will suffice, but Id have to give a slight edge to var. But var is way more expensive so its up to you.

use code joeb20 for 20%off at needtobuildmuscle.com

NTBM REP

Just wondering what you guys think would be better for overall strength gains
Stats: 23 years old, 5'11" 193lbs 10-12% bf

You could use either. I like ANAVAR best 40-60mg.
With the HDROL you will need 100mg daily.

hdrol is tbol basically, and imo works better for strength. However, the dosages are skewed because of the conversion rate. There is no clear winner.

Haven't tried either, but I've heard nothing but great things from both. However Var is like GNP of some small third world countries.....sooo....I'd go with HDrol unless you got a money tree out back.

Oh hell ,RickOshea is back, we're getting the band back together :)

Thanks bros I appreciate the replies. I'm just looking to get strong as shit I don't really care too much about putting on a shit load of size right now. I thought these two were relatively similar I was just curious if one have better strength gains than the other. But everywhere I've seen anavar is ridiculously expensive for the amount you need to buy

If strength is what your after then nothing beats halotestin. And 20-30 mg day is all you need.

use code TEAM1001 for discount on rstransaderm and phytoserms at ruthlessupplements.com or ntbm.

use code joeb20 for 20%off at needtobuildmuscle.com

NTBM REP

do you have any other goals besides just gaining strength? you will get strong on either of those but there are far better options for strength gains... it just depends on what other goals you have...

Top Bottom