Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice for a third cycle! Overkill?

Evilqt

I'm 22 yrs old, 6'3, 200lbs with 3 yrs of training, and currently sitting at 15.8% Bf; I too have extra skin from many years ago when I was obese which makes me appear appear chubbier and screws w/ the skin-fold test. 1st cycle was dbol only, 2nd was test cyp @ 400mg per week w/ dbol kickstart.

I now have a new cycle in mind and would appreciate your input in dosing, length of supplements being run, and opinion on wether it's too much. This'll be my first time on Ph's; should I take them alone first b4 using them as a kickstart? I plan to take HCG but it's sort of a hassle trying to hide it in the fridge, could Hcgenerate take its place and if so, at what dose? I may take the new katanadrol for 4 weeks prior to pct to give it a try. I'm just not sure on the dosage yet. I figured that depending on my blood work I may need a 5th week for pct if my cycle is this long. Are 15 weeks on test okay for a second time test user?

Week: 1-6
Trenazone - 1.5/2/2/2/2/2
Ultradrol - 12/16/16/20/20/20
Milk Thistle - 300mg Ed

Week 1-15:
Test E- 500mg/ week

Week 1-17:
Arimidex - .25mg EoD

Week 1-22:
Unleashed - 2 of 3 caps Ed
N2KTS - 1 scoop Ed Pre-W
Creatine Blend - 5g Ed Post-W
Animal Pak - 1 pack Ed
Need2Slin - 2 caps Ed
Glucosamine & Chondroitin - 1.5g & 1.2g Ed

Week 7-17:
Hcg - 250iu, twice/ week

Week 17-22
Clomid - 50/25/25/25/12.5
Forma Stanzol - 5/5 Ed
Post Cycle - 3 Ed
DAA - 3g Ed
Milk Thistle - 300mg Ed

I know I have a lot of questions but I'm still new and trying to learn. This cycle won't begin 'till January.

Thanks for any input.
XoxOxo

I'm 22 yrs old, 6'3, 200lbs with 3 yrs of training, and currently sitting at 15.8% Bf; I too have extra skin from many years ago when I was obese which makes me appear appear chubbier and screws w/ the skin-fold test. 1st cycle was dbol only, 2nd was test cyp @ 400mg per week w/ dbol kickstart.

I now have a new cycle in mind and would appreciate your input in dosing, length of supplements being run, and opinion on wether it's too much. This'll be my first time on Ph's; should I take them alone first b4 using them as a kickstart? I plan to take HCG but it's sort of a hassle trying to hide it in the fridge, could Hcgenerate take its place and if so, at what dose? I may take the new katanadrol for 4 weeks prior to pct to give it a try. I'm just not sure on the dosage yet. I figured that depending on my blood work I may need a 5th week for pct if my cycle is this long. Are 15 weeks on test okay for a second time test user?

Week: 1-6
Trenazone - 1.5/2/2/2/2/2
Ultradrol - 12/16/16/20/20/20
Milk Thistle - 300mg Ed

Week 1-15:
Test E- 500mg/ week

Week 1-17:
Arimidex - .25mg EoD

Week 1-22:
Unleashed - 2 of 3 caps Ed
N2KTS - 1 scoop Ed Pre-W
Creatine Blend - 5g Ed Post-W
Animal Pak - 1 pack Ed
Need2Slin - 2 caps Ed
Glucosamine & Chondroitin - 1.5g & 1.2g Ed

Week 7-17:
Hcg - 250iu, twice/ week

Week 17-22
Clomid - 50/25/25/25/12.5
Forma Stanzol - 5/5 Ed
Post Cycle - 3 Ed
DAA - 3g Ed
Milk Thistle - 300mg Ed

I know I have a lot of questions but I'm still new and trying to learn. This cycle won't begin 'till January.

Thanks for any input.
XoxOxo

Your 22 and only been working out for 3 yrs. and have done 3 cycles? Wow imo not a good start

15 weeks of test? Why? 12 is ideal for test e.

You need to researsh alot bud

I wouldnt run 2 harsh ph's at the same time. I dont know anything about the ones you listed, but I know katana is gtg. Test for 15 weeks is fine. Id run the hcgen oncycle and do an hcg blast before pct. I would only use 25 mg clomid in pct.

use code joeb20 for 20%off at needtobuildmuscle.com

NTBM REP

save the unleashed foe pct, and jesus..do u really have enough unleashed to last for 22 weeks??? if so then we know who made the unleashed go out of stock lol

I wouldnt run 2 harsh ph's at the same time. I dont know anything about the ones you listed, but I know katana is gtg. Test for 15 weeks is fine. Id run the hcgen oncycle and do an hcg blast before pct. I would only use 25 mg clomid in pct.

use code joeb20 for 20%off at needtobuildmuscle.com

NTBM REP

the trenazone is topical so its not liver toxic

Your 22 and only been working out for 3 yrs. and have done 3 cycles? Wow imo not a good start

15 weeks of test? Why? 12 is ideal for test e.

You need to researsh alot bud

That's why I asked for input regarding the 15 weeks of test. As for saying my third cycle, the 1st one of dbol was a 4 week cycle w/ me being very uninformed. I'd prefer to not even consider that a cycle but why lie when I want help?

save the unleashed foe pct, and jesus..do u really have enough unleashed to last for 22 weeks??? if so then we know who made the unleashed go out of stock lol

From what I've read the unleashed product was intended for use during cycle but people choose to use it during pct more often. Would it be a waste to take during a cycle? I have 3 bottles and they'd last me 135 days since I'd be taking 2 out of the 3 recommended per serving.

Yes it's overkill because you're 22, have been training 3 years, and are going on a 3rd cycle.

~EZ

From what I've read the unleashed product was intended for use during cycle but people choose to use it during pct more often. Would it be a waste to take during a cycle? I have 3 bottles and they'd last me 135 days since I'd be taking 2 out of the 3 recommended per serving.

U absolutely dont need it during cycle coz ur already running test, so theres no point. Now, hcgenerate is a diff story..but I would use the unleashed thru pct and after with some bridge, since it could be ran indefinitely.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Yes it's overkill because you're 22, have been training 3 years, and are going on a 3rd cycle.

~EZ

Well, by three years I did not include the extra 3 in which I would occasionally slack off. I've been lifting since I was 16 in high school, however, I don't count those as training because they consisted of lifting a couple months then stopping a month or 2. I would repeat that pattern untill I turned 19 and went from 250 to 170 @ 6% or so bf... Funny thing is that even then I looked chubby shirtless due to the extra skin.

Top Bottom