Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Have Questions

waxworkz

hi guys, new to the forum but not to the gym. i have some questions about some issues i'm having after my first shot after 12 years.

here are my stats:
height 6-2
weight: 290 (dont flame please, this is the reason i'm here)
tenure lifting: about 15 years on/off
BF: trust me you dont want to know

so a friend hooked me up with some sust250, which i had taken my first cycle about 10 years ago. worked great then, not so good this time. i tool my first thigh shot and about 8 hours later i felt like total crap. felt drained, heart burn, thigh hurt so bad i couldnt walk, slept for like 10 hours last night. feeling better but not 100%.

reason i took the gear was to do a short 3 month cycle just to get a bump. before when i was younger, i had energy, could work, work out and go out all in same day. now i can't make it through work. i had been lifting for about 10 years straight, doing good, then had gall bladder surgery, then blew my knee out. so it had been about 4-5 years since i lifted.

figured i did great on the one cycle i did before on sust250 that i would do it again. i've been back in the gym for about 6 months, seeing decent gains, no real health issues.

so my questions are, could the gear have caused the above mentioned symptoms? i am due for my second shot of the week tomorrow and am probably going to hold off. my thigh is still swollen and hurting.

thanks for the help guys

p.s. forgot to add its 250mg 2X weekly

Last edited:
Sounds like u just had a bad reaction to the gear u took... don't sweat it...u'll be fine. Based on how they composed the sust u're maybe reacting to it so well. I'm lucky and haven't had a painful experience pinning but i've watched friends limp around literally a wk later after a simple 75mg prop shot. Have u tried posting the gear on the counterfeit forum w/ a pic to check it out? That way ur more sure...

Sounds like u just had a bad reaction to the gear u took... don't sweat it...u'll be fine. Based on how they composed the sust u're maybe reacting to it so well. I'm lucky and haven't had a painful experience pinning but i've watched friends limp around literally a wk later after a simple 75mg prop shot. Have u tried posting the gear on the counterfeit forum w/ a pic to check it out? That way ur more sure...

i did search for it and found this thread: h t t p://www.elitefitness.com/forum/counterfeit-anabolic-steroids/praetorian-867503-2.html

some one siad it looks legit.

remove the spaces in the http

At that weight and I'm assuming high ass BF you shouldn't be cycling in the first place.

How much did you pin? Just 1cc? Sounds like you either had a bad reaction to the oil it's suspended in or the gear isn't sterile. Ive never had gear make me feel that way. 100mg prop cripples me but that's it. You should also pin sust in the glute not thigh.

What on cycle support are you taking? What's your pct line up.

"You can't spell strength without tren"

i have hcg and was going to order hcgenerate to use during, maybe last few weeks.

i actually did 2cc this pin. as far as sterile, from what i can see they bottle was brand new and sterile. i mean unless the contents arent, but that i cant tell

i think you are right on the BF, i think i am going to focus on dropping some BF and getting diet in order before i do this again. Last time i was in much better shape.

You had a bad reaction to the oils, tests and solvents. Never make your first shot in the thigh. The reason you can work out and do anything else in the same day is because of age and body condition. You are out of shape. I am 45 yo, i can work out heavy weights then do 1 hour of elyptical and 30 min of stairs. Honestly get in shape before you do the juice. What you need is diet and cardio to be able to last a real work out v

Damn.

So since im going to wait a bit, where would you recommend I pin the next time? I thought the thigh would be best for me, but as we can see the didn't pan out. I couldn't even imagine that pain in my shoulder or even glute. I wouldn't be able to sit or sleep.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

I would dump the sust and get some cyp or enanthate. Either way the quads have a lot of nerves which are the cause. Shoot on your glute and you wont have nearly as much pain. Good luck bro.

I would dump the sust and get some cyp or enanthate. Either way the quads have a lot of nerves which are the cause. Shoot on your glute and you wont have nearly as much pain. Good luck bro.

Thanks for the advice.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Top Bottom