Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with eq/tbol only cycle .... need to step it up!

infusion686

hey everybody. need some advice with this, my first ever cycle. as of now i have been taking eq at 400mg/week for 10 weeks, with 40mg/day of tbol for weeks 1-4. my original plan was to take 400mg/eg for 15 weeks. dont flame me too much haha, i listened to all your advice and decided to do this cycle without test. it was my decision and i have no regrets, all your advice is greatly appreciated. the problem is, i have seen absolutely no results from the eq, zilch, none. no sides either (dick works fine, no libido loss, etc.). but i would like to possibly step it up a notch and finish out with some actuall results. i still have 4 more weeks of tbol. i have a good source and can get pretty much anything, but since i am still a newbie i would like to not make it too crazy. heres what i was thinking:

1) keep going, finish out weeks 10-15 of eq at 400, or step it up to 500-600 and hope for results
2) same as above but add the tbol in for weeks 11-15
3) stop everything now, take 4 weeks off and then start fresh with test and eq
4) keep same as option 1 but add in test (en, sus, prop) for weeks 10-15 or so..

please give me any and all thougts. try to keep it to my options above. im open to other options but dont get too crazy..
i dont have any regrets. hey, at least i learned how to pin with this, so thats good.

stats. i am not a beginner lifter by any means.. 6'3".. 272 lbs.. 16%bf. 31yrs old. bench 405 for 2 reps no problem,,, squat 405 for 10. deadlift over 500.. i am a big strong guy. lifting regularly for 13 years. is it possible that for my size the 400mg of eq was way too little?? thanks guys so much!

hey everybody. need some advice with this, my first ever cycle. as of now i have been taking eq at 400mg/week for 10 weeks, with 40mg/day of tbol for weeks 1-4. my original plan was to take 400mg/eg for 15 weeks. dont flame me too much haha, i listened to all your advice and decided to do this cycle without test. it was my decision and i have no regrets, all your advice is greatly appreciated. the problem is, i have seen absolutely no results from the eq, zilch, none. no sides either (dick works fine, no libido loss, etc.). but i would like to possibly step it up a notch and finish out with some actuall results. i still have 4 more weeks of tbol. i have a good source and can get pretty much anything, but since i am still a newbie i would like to not make it too crazy. heres what i was thinking:

1) keep going, finish out weeks 10-15 of eq at 400, or step it up to 500-600 and hope for results
2) same as above but add the tbol in for weeks 11-15
3) stop everything now, take 4 weeks off and then start fresh with test and eq
4) keep same as option 1 but add in test (en, sus, prop) for weeks 10-15 or so..

please give me any and all thougts. try to keep it to my options above. im open to other options but dont get too crazy..
i dont have any regrets. hey, at least i learned how to pin with this, so thats good.

stats. i am not a beginner lifter by any means.. 6'3".. 272 lbs.. 16%bf. 31yrs old. bench 405 for 2 reps no problem,,, squat 405 for 10. deadlift over 500.. i am a big strong guy. lifting regularly for 13 years. is it possible that for my size the 400mg of eq was way too little?? thanks guys so much!

Whats your goal? Dam 272@16%!!! Dam rite ur a big strong guy.

Well eq is ah biznatch!! I didnt see results untill 11-12 at 600mg a week added var in at week 9 stacked with test and t3.

My body told me no at 14 weeks so I dropped eq down to 400 a week untill wk 16 I also dropped test dosage started tappering but I ran prop thats why I ran prop 3 weeks past eq.

Anywho point is eq by far one of my favs but least favs bc slooooow acting so slow. If you were low in bf ud see results ah little quicker. But this is normal what ur experiancing def not no. 2,3,4!!!!

You need to run 16 weeks 14 min. If u want up dosage to 600 per week.

I would up dosage to 600 untill week 14-16 if it were me.

The result I got were amazing just took so long am looking forward to running it agian.

I would increase it to 600. Could run it to 16 weeks and add in test prop for end or just use some tbol at the end

Sent from my DROID3 using EliteFitness

I like RR's advice on this one... you must run eq for 16 weeks... it just takes time and patience but you most definitely should have been using test with it... its not a standalone bro... that was a mistake... i would run anavar the last 4-6 weeks as well... you could run tbol but i think you would get more results with anavar...

hey everybody, thanks for the advice so far! greatly apprecitated. I am a patient person and i definitely want to do things the right way. so, regarding the advice so far, it sounds like i should up the eq to 500-600 a week and go for the full 16 weeks. as for my option 4 in my original post, why are you guys advising against it?? not questioning your advice, just trying to learn... is it because 5-6 weeks is too short for test to have a significant effect? or any other reason? what do you guys think about adding var to the last 4-6 weeks like Dylan advised? that is something i had thought of myself as oppsed to tbol. what dosage would you reccomend for the var? keep in mind i have all ancillaries on hand if needed (nolva, clomid, hcg) and ready for pct. i have not used any of them yet.

i am probably a little closer to 18% bf, havent tested it in a while. but i carry my weight very well. i dont have a belly, but dont have abs. people in the gym always guess me at about 12-15%bf. i am tall and very filled out and proportional. my goals are to put on quality mass and possibly lose some fat. dont care if my weight goes up or down. thanks again! keep the advice coming. want to learn as much as possible.

hey everybody, thanks for the advice so far! greatly apprecitated. I am a patient person and i definitely want to do things the right way. so, regarding the advice so far, it sounds like i should up the eq to 500-600 a week and go for the full 16 weeks. as for my option 4 in my original post, why are you guys advising against it?? not questioning your advice, just trying to learn... is it because 5-6 weeks is too short for test to have a significant effect? or any other reason? what do you guys think about adding var to the last 4-6 weeks like Dylan advised? that is something i had thought of myself as oppsed to tbol. what dosage would you reccomend for the var? keep in mind i have all ancillaries on hand if needed (nolva, clomid, hcg) and ready for pct. i have not used any of them yet.

i am probably a little closer to 18% bf, havent tested it in a while. but i carry my weight very well. i dont have a belly, but dont have abs. people in the gym always guess me at about 12-15%bf. i am tall and very filled out and proportional. my goals are to put on quality mass and possibly lose some fat. dont care if my weight goes up or down. thanks again! keep the advice coming. want to learn as much as possible.

you need to run longer estered test for a MINIMUM of 10 weeks but in reality 12 is much better... your proposal to run it only 5-6 weeks won't do shit... you won't even start to get anything from it until week 5... even prop for only 6 weeks on a shorter ester isn't truly enough bro... you should have started with it... just finish out what your doing and take it as a lesson learned...

anavar dosage would be 60 mg the first 4 weeks and if your feeling good on it you could bump to 80 the last 2 otherwise stick with 60...

I suggested add in some prop. If on week 10 and run eq to 16 is plenty time run a short ester test with it and run it out a little longer cus of the long half life of eq.

thanks for the quick response! yes that is my fear with adding test, that it wont be long enough to actually do anything. and if i say, ran it for 6-8, now im doing a 16-18 week cycle and that kinda scares me a bit. obviously optimal recovery is one of my top priorites. and isnt 16-18 weeks a bit long for a first cycle? so, at this point im leaning towards going to 16 weeks and upping eq to 600 for weeks 10-16. and of course thinking about adding in var. what would be the benefits of adding in var as opposed to tbol?? i did notice some good gains (but small) from the tbol when i took it weeks 1-4. any and all advice is greatly appreciated!!

I suggested add in some prop. If on week 10 and run eq to 16 is plenty time run a short ester test with it and run it out a little longer cus of the long half life of eq.

Yes, this ^^^^. You could run eq 16wk an run prop till week 18 or 19 its just such a looooooong cycle bro but thats what u chose.

I like dylans advice also could add var last four weeks.

Or just roll it out. Back in the day eq was a very popular compound ran by itself. Known as a mild androgen so its up to you to add test but if on week 10 best best would be prop or phenyl same thing really u could run e or c ive ran for 8-10 weeks but its more optimal 12 weeks and I wouldnt think about rollin for 21-22 weeks bro could but I say no.

You got a good pct planned rite?

Dont say nolva plz! Plz!? 

If it were me id run prop now till wk 19 drop eq at 16 start pct in 3 days or that nex day

Or start test e now till week 18 drop eq on 15-16 pct on wk 18 or add a week if eq ran 16 weeks.

Just depends what you have for pct. You can start day after depending on what ur running why wait for the crash?

I second that, please don't say fucking nolva!

anavar is a bit stronger than tbol... give it a try and see which you like more but i have a feeling you will like anavar more...

personally, i would stick to the 16 weeks on eq and not go any longer than that... its up to you and everyone is going to have a different opinion on this but by the time you take your 16 weeks on cycle and 4 weeks of pct, your at 20 weeks and that means 20 weeks off until your next cycle... that's a long time... you don't want it to be any fucking longer than that...

Top Bottom