Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tell me your on cycle problems and I will come up with something to help

Status
Not open for further replies.
was also thinkiing of shooting some hydroxycobalamin to increase rbc as endurance is a bit shit at moment, might be a bit anaemic

I was taking sustanon 250 for about 3 weeks before i had to stop. It gave me a slight case of gyno. I want to take a cycle of just anavar at 50 mgs a day for 6 weeks do you think this will make my gyno grow?

Hi,am in 3rd week of my primo 400mg pr wk and 50 mg anavr pr day cycle..i am taking every supplement for keeping organs healthy like liv52,milk thistle,red yeast rice,hawthorn and policosanol etc..on third wk am experiancing little high bp and a very weird feeling
Of being ill like am going to be crazy or having some heart problem...i have no previous mental record nor
Any other kind of disease...i have done few cycles before which includes test etc.test always make me hyper
And raise my bp so thats why this time i chose these two milder roids.can u tell me why this is happening or
Steroids r not made for me and my genetics sucks?

Hi,am in 3rd week of my primo 400mg pr wk and 50 mg anavr pr day cycle..i am taking every supplement for keeping organs healthy like liv52,milk thistle,red yeast rice,hawthorn and policosanol etc..on third wk am experiancing little high bp and a very weird feeling
Of being ill like am going to be crazy or having some heart problem...i have no previous mental record nor
Any other kind of disease...i have done few cycles before which includes test etc.test always make me hyper
And raise my bp so thats why this time i chose these two milder roids.can u tell me why this is happening or
Steroids r not made for me and my genetics sucks?
WHat is going on is a cascade of Nero steroid effects within your brain..hormones that cause and or prevent stress are on the rise or being decreased.. All steroids do this DHT steroids more then others...

Now what you can do is the following.
1. drop all that crap you mentioned and replace all of it and your daily vitamin with N2guard. it replaces all of them products you are on and then some plus a bag of chips... Its designed for steroid users.
2. Find the product bridge take this during the cycle 1 cap 3 times a day. It will help prevent shut down but also the preg in it will give you back some sanity..

Pm me if you need any more help man. Thanks

hey guys im an athlete what to take sumthing but not sure what wanted to ask u guys so i dont waste my time and actualy see results, my current options would be winni tabs, or anavar or oral turinabol, or a sublingual halotestin tab, because they are out of ur system quick and i will b tested i know halotestin takes a while to get out of ur system and is harsh on the liver but because its sublingual is the detection time shorter? if i took any of these orals by themselves would i get any results or is it just a waste of time unless u stack it with sumthing please help any ifo would b great much love

hey guys im an athlete what to take sumthing but not sure what wanted to ask u guys so i dont waste my time and actualy see results, my current options would be winni tabs, or anavar or oral turinabol, or a sublingual halotestin tab, because they are out of ur system quick and i will b tested i know halotestin takes a while to get out of ur system and is harsh on the liver but because its sublingual is the detection time shorter? if i took any of these orals by themselves would i get any results or is it just a waste of time unless u stack it with sumthing please help any ifo would b great much love

If you are worried about testing have you looked into any of the sarms like S4 and others?

Post injection redness, but not around the injection site?

Injected delt, upper bicep and tricep red, and sore and warm to touch?

i was already confuse between ephedra and Clen now my supplement guy is confusing me more with winstrol.he's like start a stack with winstrol ie
1.winstrol
2.glutamin
3.tribulus
4.preworkout without creatine monohydrate????do tell me some preworkout with it

Last edited:
Posted before about sarms and osta use, to include clen, hcgenerate and penal t.....what on earth would cause the lab to come back with my results sent in from a trt doctor which states, unable to read due to other substance detected! No total or free test results given cause of this? My doc never heard of such, neither have I....help????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom