Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NEVER EVER buy a Hyundai!!!

Honestly if they offered 10 year warranties on used cars from 1976 you'd be a moron not to take it. But Mitch should be able to tell you the likelihood of that happening ...since he's a finance director and all...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note with LTE Technology.

FYI- theyre service contracts. Warranties are free, service contracts you pay for.

Just sayin

Chris, I'm not saying the warranty was a stupid purchase. I'm saying you got fucked on the price. The dealer ripped you off big time.

Well that's all you had to say. This just reinforces my opinions about the dealer being crap. All in all I think I got a decent deal on the car out the door but I will agree that the dealer only had themselves in mind, during the sale and after the fact.

Well that's all you had to say. This just reinforces my opinions about the dealer being crap. All in all I think I got a decent deal on the car out the door but I will agree that the dealer only had themselves in mind, during the sale and after the fact.

I said that pages ago bro...

Sucks you bought from a shitty dealer...did you give them a shitty rating on their csi?

Well guys as much as I appreciate the chat, its time for bed. Hopefully bygones can be bygones and the name calling will be dropped in the future. Forums are always a good time.

Cya

I said that pages ago bro...

Sucks you bought from a shitty dealer...did you give them a shitty rating on their csi?

No actually at the time I got the survey I wasn't having any issues and I was happy so I gave them all top scores. Wish I could reverse that... maybe ill send an email to Hyundai motors tomorrow and see if it does anything.

Top Bottom