Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fml...

Dude, i was reading in your log? you are only 150lbs and doing mass amounts of roids? i am not kidding i really dont like you now...i thought you were at least jacked

I was sitting at 175 the day I entered the hospital, and at 5'5 that's a pretty reasonable weight I would say. I didn't eat anything for almost 5 days straight in the hospital. Over 10 days I had lost 20lbs in the hospital

I was sitting at 175 the day I entered the hospital, and at 5'5 that's a pretty reasonable weight I would say. I didn't eat anything for almost 5 days straight in the hospital. Over 10 days I had lost 20lbs in the hospital

I'm too lazy to find the post but I'm pretty sure you said you were 184 the day you entered the hospital.

Better go edit that post bro.

Dude, i was reading in your log? you are only 150lbs and doing mass amounts of roids? i am not kidding i really dont like you now...i thought you were at least jacked

got me curious about the bro, read the log for the first time.
didn't realize the bro was only 21 at 150...starting out joosing that young and waify, where is there to go the rest of your lifting career? just gonnaa need more and more joose to make gains that coulda been made with a decade of natty training.
seems like a rarity that peeps build themselves up to their genetic max before saucing...bro easily could put on 20-30 lbs trraining and eating right without even a PH.
i started off at a similiar weight and age, trained till i was 32 before hitting a roid of any sort...that is the proper way it should be done...doing it like the bro is the wrong and destructive way
sigh

didn't realize the bro was only 21 at 150...starting out joosing that young and waify, where is there to go the rest of your lifting career? just gonnaa need more and more joose to make gains that coulda been made with a decade of natty training.
seems like a rarity that peeps build themselves up to their genetic max before saucing...bro easily could put on 20-30 lbs trraining and eating right without even a PH.
i started off at a similiar weight and age, trained till i was 32 before hitting a roid of any sort...that is the proper way it should be done...doing it like the bro is the wrong and destructive way
sigh

fucking rights brother

sigh

^^^ completely agree.

I started at 36 myself (44 now).

^^^ completely agree.

I started at 36 myself (44 now).

Lol. It shows with some of threads you make. Seriously, lol @ asking advice about non-androgen steroids, all steroids are adrogenic in some degree. You meant to say, "what drugs aromatize the least." Lol @ taking 30 mgs of var everyday, the girls on this site take that much. Since nobody gave you any real sound advice and ignored some of your questions, I will be gracious enough to help you considering this is a steroid site instead of a political site.

Up your var dosage to 60 mgs ED, take 30 mgs in the morning and 30 mgs at night because orals have a half-life of 8 hrs. Yes, take the var ED, do not skip a day here and there because you want stable blood levels and it will help you avoid sides much as possible. You said, your Doctor prescibes you GH, I will venture to say, your Doc prescribes you 2 IUs ED, ask him to up the IUs to 4 ED. If it is already at 4 then stay there. My personal opinion is that you lose the Sarms and I have my reasons I rather not disclose on an open forum.

Eat every 2 1/2 hrs up to 7 meals ED. I take it you already know how to eat somewhat? But in case you do not know, do not totally eliminate carbs, just stop eating them by 6 P:M.. Go 50-25 Protein to carb ratio. Do cardio first thing in the morning on an empty stomache for 30-45 mins ED, depending what your goals are you can do another cardio session at night for 30 min. about an 1 1/2 before bed.. I have no idea about your training regimen, so no help there.

Lol. It shows with some of threads you make. Seriously, lol @ asking advice about non-androgen steroids, all steroids are adrogenic in some degree. You meant to say, "what drugs aromatize the least." Lol @ taking 30 mgs of var everyday, the girls on this site take that much. Since nobody gave you any real sound advice and ignored some of your questions, I will be gracious enough to help you considering this is a steroid site instead of a political site.

Up your var dosage to 60 mgs ED, take 30 mgs in the morning and 30 mgs at night because orals have a half-life of 8 hrs. Yes, take the var ED, do not skip a day here and there because you want stable blood levels and it will help you avoid sides much as possible. You said, your Doctor prescibes you GH, I will venture to say, your Doc prescribes you 2 IUs ED, ask him to up the IUs to 4 ED. If it is already at 4 then stay there. My personal opinion is that you lose the Sarms and I have my reasons I rather not disclose on an open forum.

Eat every 2 1/2 hrs up to 7 meals ED. I take it you already know how to eat somewhat? But in case you do not know, do not totally eliminate carbs, just stop eating them by 6 P:M.. Go 50-25 Protein to carb ratio. Do cardio first thing in the morning on an empty stomache for 30-45 mins ED, depending what your goals are you can do another cardio session at night for 30 min. about an 1 1/2 before bed.. I have no idea about your training regimen, so no help there.

1) I'll take the bait and respond to a ledhead troll (which is usually a mistake). In your own weird way, I think you're trying to help here.

2) No, there is not a 1-to-1 correspondence to a steriod's androgenic nature and its ability to aromitize. Deca is highly anabolic and extremely non-androgenic, yet it is notorious for aromitization into prolactin.

3) The blood levels argument has been around for forever and it has been the general consensus that stability is important. I've yet to see a peer-reviewed published study that says one degree of stability is more efficacious than another. Post a link if you have one, as I'm genuinely interested.

4) If blood level stability is so important, with Anavar having a half-life of 8 hours or less, only taking it twice per day should result in inconsistent blood levels. The math with 3x/day administration should be much higher.

5) I'm prescribed 2.4 IUs @ 2x/day (4.8 IUs total) on a 5 days on, 2 days off cycle.

6) I'd love to hear why you don't like SARMS-S4. I'm a strong proponent.

7) I've got the eating and training thing reasonably (but certainly not professionally) well figured out.

Top Bottom