Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

bino ... I can still see your junk!

For you Pick, don't use these to run one off ok!

My BF.....He stopped working out for 3 months and started to train again so we'll do progress pics.

nx57w9.jpg
 
damn blueta that dude does look pretty young, a lot younger than 40ish.
and you don't look a day over 30 teehee!!!
some pec work and he's good to go
 
ahhh thanks ;-)
Yeah, I see now he does look young in the pic...here's one we took at the same time, He looks a little older in this one
2jd29ht.jpg


He will get back training 4-5 days a week so I'm sure he will focus on the chest
 
damn blueta that dude does look pretty young, a lot younger than 40ish.
and you don't look a day over 30 teehee!!!
some pec work and he's good to go

Good enough to rub avatars together rob?
 
ahhh thanks ;-)
Yeah, I see now he does look young in the pic...here's one we took at the same time, He looks a little older in this one
2jd29ht.jpg


He will get back training 4-5 days a week so I'm sure he will focus on the chest

he's a good looking bro i hope you guys have fun together!!
 
Top Bottom