I took pics like this of my boyfriend tonight
Thought you were a rug muncher...
Thought you were a rug muncher...
The rest of her views just make it seem that way
The rest of her views just make it seem that way
I always pictured her as a hairy big bushed tree huggin feminist lezbean
I always pictured her as a hairy big bushed tree huggin feminist lezbean
I am, less the hairy big bush
I took pics like this of my boyfriend tonight
For you Pick, don't use these to run one off ok!
My BF.....He stopped working out for 3 months and started to train again so we'll do progress pics.
![]()
shame on you! he's a youngster!
damn blueta that dude does look pretty young, a lot younger than 40ish.
and you don't look a day over 30 teehee!!!
some pec work and he's good to go
ahhh thanks ;-)
Yeah, I see now he does look young in the pic...here's one we took at the same time, He looks a little older in this one
![]()
He will get back training 4-5 days a week so I'm sure he will focus on the chest
he's a good looking bro i hope you guys have fun together!!
sausage fest up in this bish!
which is good right?
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














