I bet you little pukes are all too young to remember any of this:
11 Sounds That Your Kids Have Probably Never Heard - Mental Floss
11 Sounds That Your Kids Have Probably Never Heard - Mental Floss
I was born way way way way after those haha!!! 1996 FTW
LawlzI was tanned and jacked and banging broads then hahahahahaah
I was tanned and jacked and knocking-up broads then hahahahahaah
In for them all.
I've used all of them.
I was on the absolute bleeding edge of technology when I went off to Vanderbilt in 1985. Instead of using a dot-matrix printer, I had rigged-up a custom serial cable so I could connect to one of these:
![]()
My papers had that "freshly typed" look that blew my professors away!
fixed tee hee
In 1984 my Commodore 64 just used a standard serial cable to connect to my Smith Corona electronic typwriter.![]()
but i cant really be talking cause ill be as old as u ppl are someday.. or perhaps some new cure for getting old will be available to take in ur teens to always be young mentally and physically
That already exists to a big extent, its called modern pharmaceuticals
Rotary phones are great at bashing peoples heads in. Cant do that with an Iphone
lol..all but one. But lol @ having to sit through the intro to Designing Women for a whole minute to hear the broken record. LMFAO
Speaking of old fucks...
My first computer was a Timex/Sinclair with a whopping 2K of memory. From there I got a Commodore 64 that boasted a staggering 64K; both computers hooked up to a television for video. The Commodore even had color.
Before Apple made the graphic interface indespencable, MSDOS was the operating system on PCs and there was no need for a mouse since everything was done with keystrokes. I put up an awful resistance converting to Excel because I had all the keystroke combinations memorized in Lotus 123 for everything I needed to do.
Before the internet went public, you used your modem to dial into a message board on someone else's server and leave messages for other users. Once I chatted with a system administrator real-time online and I thought it was the coolest thing ever.
Then in the 90's America On-Line was synonymous with the internet and dialup was the only option available. 24kbps, then 36k, and finally 54k baud was the fastest thing. Today google can answer just about any question I have in about 3 seconds and hundreds of people can be on EF at the same time.
It's truly amazing when you think about the changes that have come about in the last 30 years.
I miss Clinton deficits lol
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














