Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Epi strong??

N2Guard, HCGenerate, bridge, and then something like forged liver support on cycle. Drink a lot of water also.

N2Guard and HCGenerate while on cycle. For PCT get Forged Post Cycle and Phytoserms or PES Anabeta.

If you order from orbit or Ntbm I have discount codes for you. Just shoot me a pm.

I love Epi-strong! I picked a couple bottles of this up when it was first re-released and it is by far the best compound I have ran. Epi-strong gave the best gains Ive ever seen, and the sides were very low. That is the reason I keep adding more to my stash :D

Milk Thistle also works if you can't afford the aforementioned liver support.

Their are so many pro hormones out, good and bad, which leads me to ask on why are they only making a limited supply of epi if it's so good

Epi is the original pro steroid that got things going back in the day. There are no issues with estrogen conversion and in fact can act like an anti e. Also the gains are lean and dry with minimal sides. Great stuff. I squirrled away several bottles.

I got at least 8 bottles in the fridge (also about 10 each of Dieselbolan 1.0 & Katanadrol 1.0)

S

Milk Thistle also works if you can't afford the aforementioned liver support.

Check with Needto on this, I think he posted an article or blog post on how milk thistle reduces the anabolic effect and that's why he does not include it his formulas... (it could have been an old Anthony Roberts article and I am getting them confused, but milk thistle cuts gains - go with Forged Liver!!)

S:theshadow

Check with Needto on this, I think he posted an article or blog post on how milk thistle reduces the anabolic effect and that's why he does not include it his formulas... (it could have been an old Anthony Roberts article and I am getting them confused, but milk thistle cuts gains - go with Forged Liver!!)

S:theshadow

Best thing to do is dose your milk thistle 3-4 hours after your doses of Epi-strong. Dosing it with or around the same time can negatively affect its interaction with the androgen receptor

N2Guard and HCGenerate while on cycle. For PCT get Forged Post Cycle and Phytoserms or PES Anabeta.

If you order from orbit or Ntbm I have discount codes for you. Just shoot me a pm.

Is this all the PCT you would need? I have 2 bottles of epi on the way and am looking to start my run of it in January 2012 and will be getting my house in order with support supps and PCT in place before I start. Also, would there be any use running the HCGenerate through PCT as well or should it be kept just for on cycle?

Is this all the PCT you would need? I have 2 bottles of epi on the way and am looking to start my run of it in January 2012 and will be getting my house in order with support supps and PCT in place before I start. Also, would there be any use running the HCGenerate through PCT as well or should it be kept just for on cycle?

I wouldn't do a pct from epi without a serm involved. That being said a serm plus the hcgenerate would be a VERY solid pct combo. The hcgenerate will have your libido back asap.

Top Bottom