Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muslim Woman sues Abercrombie

I'm biting my tounge here...but lart doesn't have to back up anything, it is you that has to.
the onerous is on you to justify believing in a sky monster.
i;m surprized someone so successful and smart just can't comprehend this...

lol that's just lazy imo. The question of whether or not there is a God is an important one. The atheist is believing a veiw for which there is and can be no evidence. LOL I wish I could just say that ;)

lol that's just lazy imo. The question of whether or not there is a God is an important one. The atheist is believing a veiw for which there is and can be no evidence. LOL I wish I could say that and get by with no thinking at all ;)

not a whole lot of evidence, scientific or otherwise, about a immortal creature who has no start or end, no parents, no physical being, and does not have to abide by any universal scientific facts...all you have is faith

I'm biting my tounge here...but lart doesn't have to back up anything, it is you that has to.

Lart does have to, because like I said, this discussion had nothing to do with the existence of God hence why I kept not responding to his request for my religious views.

And "I don't have to back up my words because I'm not the one who believes in a god" is such a pussy cop out and beyond that, doesn't make sense here because that's not what's being discussed.

I've discussed religious matters with Smurfy, ceo and java (atheists) and atheists have been debating secular people for a long while. Atheists are fully capable of backing up what they have to say, stop acting like you don't have to.

I don't respect anybody's opinion who has nothing to say about a matter besides it's bullshit, especially when they can't tell me anything about the thing it is they're arguing for or against.

Lart does have to, because like I said, this discussion had nothing to do with the existence of God hence why I kept not responding to his request for my religious views.

And "I don't have to back up my words because I'm not the one who believes in a god" is such a pussy cop out and beyond that, doesn't make sense here because that's not what's being discussed.

I've discussed religious matters with Smurfy, ceo and java (atheists) and atheists have been debating secular people for a long while. Atheists are fully capable of backing up what they have to say, stop acting like you don't have to.

I don't respect anybody's opinion who has nothing to say about a matter besides it's bullshit, especially when they can't tell me anything about the thing it is they're arguing for or against.

History is littered with the burnt bodies of those who were bold/logical enough to argue against est religion.
only in recent times has it become acceptable.
honestly i lean more agnostic than atheist, and i really only entered this fray out of boredom and to give lart a assist.

love you and all, but please stop using this word. the word you're looking for is "onus."

whatever shit this thread is about, it's not about justifying religious beliefs. lart might disagree, but hey! look a bird...

not a whole lot of evidence, scientific or otherwise, about a immortal creature who has no start or end, no parents, no physical being, and does not have to abide by any universal scientific facts...all you have is faith

Who says God/s have to be all of those things? There are plenty of arguments on the existance of God that are reasonable and logical. I'm confident of the existance of God even as much as the atheist is confident that it/he/whatever does not exist. The implications of atheism are bleak. Lartinos is proud that his life is filled with only the superficial and material. That's fine if that's what he wants, but why disrespect people who need meaning in their lives?

love you and all, but please stop using this word. the word you're looking for is "onus."

whatever shit this thread is about, it's not about justifying religious beliefs. lart might disagree, but hey! look a bird...

Meh, i think you are wrong bro
involving, imposing, or constituting a burden : troublesome <an onerous task>

History is littered with the burnt bodies of those who were bold/logical enough to argue against est religion.
only in recent times has it become acceptable.
honestly i lean more agnostic than atheist, and i really only entered this fray out of boredom and to give lart a assist.

Ohhh, woe are past atheists...lol

Probably not as many bodies as litter history for believing in a certain god. Just sayin'.

Top Bottom