Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muslim Woman sues Abercrombie

[email protected] pretending you're some successful "supplement formulator"

You're so fuckin broke you can't even afford to pay the EF advertising dues so you have to let needto sell your shit for you. You should worship the ground he walks on cuz if it wasn't for him you'd still be folding t-shirts and telling bitches to take off their hibjabs

lol@lartinos bowing out cuz he is losing

Lololol especially At "churchies" being insecure in their beliefs when, if I'm the referenced churchie at least, I've backed up more of my thoughts on religion than he ever has. I must be really insecure about having more than one word to say regarding my beliefs or lack thereof. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Now this is getting good...

[email protected] pretending you're some successful "supplement formulator"

You're so fuckin broke you can't even afford to pay the EF advertising dues so you have to let needto sell your shit for you. You should worship the ground he walks on cuz if it wasn't for him you'd still be folding t-shirts and telling bitches to take off their hibjabs

omg

Lololol especially At "churchies" being insecure in their beliefs when, if I'm the referenced churchie at least, I've backed up more of my thoughts on religion than he ever has. I must be really insecure about having more than one word to say regarding my beliefs or lack thereof. :rolleyes:

I'm biting my tounge here...but lart doesn't have to back up anything, it is you that has to.
the onerous is on you to justify believing in a sky monster.
i;m surprized someone so successful and smart just can't comprehend this...

I'm biting my tounge here...but lart doesn't have to back up anything, it is you that has to.
the onerous is on you to justify believing in a sky monster.
i;m surprized someone so successful and smart just can't comprehend this...

If he's the one stirring the pot and initiating the conversation, he should have more to offer than "bullshit." has nothing to do with who is right or who is wrong....if one person is calling out another person for any reason, they should be able to back it up.

Top Bottom