Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

getting back the size...hmmm oh and dbol and dieting lmfao

good luck.. i will say deca does a decent job of lubing up the joints with lots of water. so maybe that will help alleviate anymore problems with your shoulder..

how did u hurt it anyway? i've been blessed.. never injured in the gym except for a couple pulls.

Wow, I hope you have mentally prepared yourself for no SEX life running all hat Deca ! Lol sounds solid, Hayez be safe and good luck
deca doesnt effect me like that...the best cycles i have ever done were deca 600-800 ew along with tren 700 ew... worst case is ya fuck until ya cant fuck anymore hahaha may not cum but u can rock that vagina and chics will feel terrible about themselves cause ya cant nut hahahhaha i can remember many times being asked "wtf is wrong with my pussy? why arent you nutting" hahahaha
""

good luck.. i will say deca does a decent job of lubing up the joints with lots of water. so maybe that will help alleviate anymore problems with your shoulder..

how did u hurt it anyway? i've been blessed.. never injured in the gym except for a couple pulls.
was traveling for 10 days came back got into gym 1st day warmed up then threw on my working load i been using for past few months..after 1st rep just popped! that started the miserable cycle i been battling since then

It would be better to take GH everyday
i have had blood work done after stopping gh for 3 days and the results still showed high gh levels..so the take 2 days off to save money works for me as its still working in the body even during the off time

deca doesnt effect me like that...the best cycles i have ever done were deca 600-800 ew along with tren 700 ew... worst case is ya fuck until ya cant fuck anymore hahaha may not cum but u can rock that vagina and chics will feel terrible about themselves cause ya cant nut hahahhaha i can remember many times being asked "wtf is wrong with my pussy? why arent you nutting" hahahaha
""

Yeah, I`ve lost many chicks that way, lol. Even if I tell them its the Tren, they will still beleive its them.

HAHAHA - on the chick part. ive done that with a few while on deca and i can say they always come up to me if i see them around and say you owe me a nut! always good to have some sex waiting in case it goes south with the current GF!!!

""
learn to fake one bro twitch a lil clench your pc muscle 5-10 times and colapse ontop of her right when she climaxes ftmfw!

woman over 25 know when you are faking. it doesn't work.

this thread is funny. had this happen all the time on deca.. one time i went 2 hours and finally gave up... she was upset about it. i turned to her and she said "is it the tren?"

i wasn't even taking tren, she just assumed for whatever reason I was. lol.

Top Bottom