Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Tbol instead of Dbol to kickstart test e bulk cycle?

Spades24

New member
Im just about set on my cycle plan, my first, a bulking cycle. I was going to kickstart the test e cycle with dbol and run anavar the last 6 weeks, but now I'm hearing that tbol is essentially dbol without the bloat. I'd love to not bloat and not to have to take aromasin unless symptoms occur. I've also heard though that tbol is more of a cutter and dbol is better for bulking, so which one should I use?

Cycle plan is below


I am 24 years old, 6' 200 pounds at about 15% body fat. I will be cutting until July where I aim to be 9% and then want to bulk on this cycle. How does everything look?

Weeks 1-4: test e 250mg twice a week, d-bol 30mg ED, hcg 250iu twice a week

Weeks 5-8: test e 250mg twice a week, hcg 250iu twice a week

Weeks 9-12: test e 250mg twice a week, anavar 60mg ED, hcg 250iu twice a week

Weeks 13-14: anavar 60mg ED, hcg 250iu twice a week (stop hcg 4 days before PCT)

Aromasin 12.5mg EOD on cycle Weeks 1-14

PCT as recommended by jmat:(4 weeks, 15-18)

Clomid ED 50/50/25/25
Forma Stanzol 5 pumps AM 5 pumps PM
Unleashed/Post cycle stack


Should I add nolva to the PCT?

If you recommend tbol over dbol, then what dosage should I take and should I not take aromasin unless symptoms occur?



Thanks guys
 
Tbol Loved it at 80 mgs a day gained about 8-10 lbs while cutting!
 
Tbol is weak. If you really want something to kickstart the cycle I'd go with either dbol or beastdrol, preferably beastdrol. My strength gains on it were amazing and no bloating.

https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/6/Beastdrol/

However, 4 weeks of that and 6 weeks of var at the end of the cycle is going to give you a total of 10 out of 14 weeks taking orals. Better order you some N2guard.


N2 GUARD
 
Ya I was gonna ask about beast, just heard about it. It's a PH though right? Not sure how I feel about that. Would I be better off with dbol and aromasin?

And ya n2guard looks good.

Are you sponsored by them btw? U rep their products hard.
 
Ya I was gonna ask about beast, just heard about it. It's a PH though right? Not sure how I feel about that. Would I be better off with dbol and aromasin?

And ya n2guard looks good.

Are you sponsored by them btw? U rep their products hard.

No. Beastdrol is NOT a PH. As of now it is labeled as one to get through legal loop holes but it is very much so an active steroid. Beastdrol>Dbol.

Not at all. If I recommend something its because I have personally taken it and I know first hand that it works, and works damn good!
 
I dunno that's a lot of substances for my first (and hopefully only) cycle.

Beast only at 30mg for 4 weeks or beast 10mg and super dmz 10mg for 4 weeks?

Or are you saying replace beast with super dmz? 1 or 2 pills a day?

I threw a couPle more questions at u via pm please
 
I dunno that's a lot of substances for my first (and hopefully only) cycle.

Beast only at 30mg for 4 weeks or beast 10mg and super dmz 10mg for 4 weeks?

Or are you saying replace beast with super dmz? 1 or 2 pills a day?

I threw a couPle more questions at u via pm please

No its either beast or super dmz, you don't take both. lol

Being your first cycle I'd just stick with beastdrol as it only has one compound.

Your making this so much more complicated that it has to be though. lol

For your first cycle you really should just take 10 weeks of Test E followed up with pct. Drop the orals, hcg, etc.
 
Go with beast bro. It's bad ass. Make sure you pick up some N2gaurd and run it through your whole cycle. This will cut down on sides and keep you healthy. Use the code needto10 to save some coin at mrsupps.

Good luck bro.
 
"First and hopefully last cycle" Um ..... dont think so bro.......you will see.
If I were gonna do a first cycle it would be test only.
But if for some reason I was gonna add something it would be Besat or Deisel.
Deisel will give you more muscle then Beast will cuz that is what it was made for.
Good luck bro.
 
Go with beast bro. It's bad ass. Make sure you pick up some N2gaurd and run it through your whole cycle. This will cut down on sides and keep you healthy. Use the code needto10 to save some coin at mrsupps.

Good luck bro.

Wordddddd thank you sir. Ya I'm goin with beast. Jmat hooked up some solid info. Wish I had some karma to give him
 
"First and hopefully last cycle" Um ..... dont think so bro.......you will see.
If I were gonna do a first cycle it would be test only.
But if for some reason I was gonna add something it would be Besat or Deisel.
Deisel will give you more muscle then Beast will cuz that is what it was made for.
Good luck bro.

Any other opinions on diesel?
 
Ok training

I do a split currently like this

Chest/Front&Side Delts
Back/Traps/Rear Delts
Legs
Rest
Bis/Tris
Ab/Cardio sorta rest day

I'm on a cut and lost some strength but my maxs were as follows

Bench: 245x2
Squat: 315x1
Deadlifts: I stopped doing them because it fucked my lower back up, but I was able to rep 315 pretty easy, unsure of max

Diet: As I said I'm on a cut now, so the calories are low, but here is what I had yesterday

1: 4 whole eggs, 1/2 cup oats with cinnamon and berries, 1 scoop whey protein shake in water
2: Large chicken breast with 1/2 cup brown rice and spinach, green apple
3: 1/2 pound ground turkey with 1 slice mozarella cheese and 1 spoon peanut butter
4:1 banana pre workout
5: PWO shake 1 scoop whey with 1/2 cup oats
6: 1 steak with side of broccoli
7: 1 tin tuna
8: Casein shake before bed

Comes out to about 2200 calories with 220g protein, 100g carbs, 45g fat

Will up the calories on the AAS bulk to between 3500-4000.

I dirty bulked from 160-220 in 4 months, I shit you not. I started out eating clean, but the cooking was taking too much time away and I resorted to weight gainer shakes, which are expensive. When those ran out, I headed for Carls Jr as an easy calorie fix to hit around 4000 a day.

This time I want to do it clean.
 
No. Beastdrol is NOT a PH. As of now it is labeled as one to get through legal loop holes but it is very much so an active steroid. Beastdrol>Dbol.

Not at all. If I recommend something its because I have personally taken it and I know first hand that it works, and works damn good!

It actually work better and faster than Dbol
 
Top Bottom