Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

your first sexual experience

Bigsatan13 said:
:devil:
In first grade I had the girl who sat next to me flash me her pussy all the time. I started getting her to show my friends in the class for a quarter. Now that I look back on it I was pimping in the first grade!

i would swear i know you but youre in jersey. i showed my panties all the time in kindergarten.

anyway, my first time was at 15, his first time too, and it didn't last even as long as it took me to type up this post :rolleyes:

I was a freshman in H.S. dating a guy in the Marines. He was gentle and kind, and made sure I was the one who wanted it. Of course, it wasn't the best sex, but it was a great first experience ...until we were done, then the crusifix that hung on the wall above my bed came crashing down. We just both looked at each other like we knew we were going to hell for what we'd just done. LOL Good ole Catholic guilt!

MrsPuddlesFL said:
I was a freshman in H.S. dating a guy in the Marines. He was gentle and kind, and made sure I was the one who wanted it. Of course, it wasn't the best sex, but it was a great first experience ...until we were done, then the crusifix that hung on the wall above my bed came crashing down. We just both looked at each other like we knew we were going to hell for what we'd just done. LOL Good ole Catholic guilt!

lol. awesome! God is funny sometimes.

Top Bottom