Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

are you gay if you're a man and a she-male turns you on?

perkele said:

Yes and NO! Only shemales who do look like playmates do turn me on. Like those babes I posted.

They do not look like playmates when there is a dick in-between their legs -- regardless of their outward appearance in other areas. I'm not saying that they do not have feminine-looking features, but having that appearance does not make them female.

Just for clarification, when they are posing with their dick and balls swinging around, regardless of playmate-appearance status, does it arouse you?

Or, do you only like looking at them when their cocks aren't visible (thereby simulating females?)

If something has a dick, you know it, and you are still aroused, then it seems a foregone conclusion that you are at least bi.

THeMaCHinE said:

They do not look like playmates when there is a dick in-between their legs -- regardless of their outward appearance in other areas. I'm not saying that they do not have feminine-looking features, but having that appearance does not make them female.

Just for clarification, when they are posing with their dick and balls swinging around, regardless of playmate-appearance status, does it arouse you?

Or, do you only like looking at them when their cocks aren't visible (thereby simulating females?)

If something has a dick, you know it, and you are still aroused, then it seems a foregone conclusion that you are at least bi.

I try not to look their dicks but obviously I'm aware that it's there. Their dicks doesn't arouse me, it's their good looks that does it for me.

Let me make it clear that I HAVE NEVER HAD SEX WITH A PERSON WHO HAS DICK. So officially I'm still 100% straight but if I would met any of those three babes I would have sex with them. And I would tell you all if it was worth it or not.

"I try not to look their dicks but obviously I'm aware that it's there"

WTF????

"Their dicks doesn't arouse me, it's their good looks that does it for me."

So have sex with a beautiful women with no cock & balls, problem solved.

supernav said:
Someone did some research and most of those "shemales" that are posted on those sites ARE really women! They post 'em up mainly to get a rise out of guys and shock them.

Those babes I posted do have a penis and balls. I've seen them with and without erection. I have few pics..... to prove it.

TC2 said:

So have sex with a beautiful women with no cock & balls, problem solved.

No, I can and I will have sex with chick like Carmen Electra no matter what she/he has between her/his legs. Carmen with dick would be hundred times better than Bea Arthur with pussy.

perkele said:

No, I can and I will have sex with chick like Carmen Electra no matter what she/he has between her/his legs. Carmen with dick would be hundred times better than Bea Arthur with pussy.

You keep making the comparison of having to do a top-end transgender vs. a (perceived) low-end woman. This is an unlikely scenario. Why not compare a gorgeous woman vs. a feminine traits trans? What would you do then?

I think you're saying that you'd fuck anything that came onto you. I don't mean this as an insult. Perhaps you are bi/gay and having a man that looks like a woman makes it easier for you to accept it?

THeMaCHinE said:

I think you're saying that you'd fuck anything that came onto you. I don't mean this as an insult. Perhaps you are bi/gay and having a man that looks like a woman makes it easier for you to accept it?

I wouldn't fuck you. All I'm saying that I would fuck a person who looks like a Playmate even if she had a dick.

I've had anal sex with a woman so why wouldn't I do it with a guy who would look better than the women I've fucked, and better than most of the women any of EF male members have fucked(?)

perkele said:

I wouldn't fuck you. All I'm saying that I would fuck a person who looks like a Playmate even if she had a dick.

I've had anal sex with a woman so why wouldn't I do it with a guy who would look better than the women I've fucked, and better than most of the women any of EF male members have fucked(?)

BECAUSE OF THE COCK AND BALLS

perkele said:

:D lol ... I guess I can sleep easy then ...

I see your point (don't have the same view, but that's OK), but don't you agree that what you are talking about is at least bi/gay behavior (in answer to the original question of the thread)?

Don't you concede that you are not 100% straight if you knowingly fuck people of the same sex (regardless of appearance).

BTW, I'm not against alternative lifestyles; am just trying to get to a clear answer on the subject of the original question.

THeMaCHinE said:

:D lol ... I guess I can sleep easy then ...

I see your point (don't have the same view, but that's OK), but don't you agree that what you are talking about is at least bi/gay behavior (in answer to the original question of the thread)?

Don't you concede that you are not 100% straight if you knowingly fuck people of the same sex (regardless of appearance).

BTW, I'm not against alternative lifestyles; am just trying to get to a clear answer on the subject of the original question.

Yes i think bi

Top Bottom