Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats The Rule on reusing adult toys in a new relationship?

S

shrimp poboy

Ok Ive thrown away anything latex or porous anyway But I'll be damned if I'm tossing Out 2 pyrex glass blown dildos that I paid over 100.00 each for fuck I'll boil them in hot water Not that the last girl was dirty.How do you re=introduce them into the next realtionship?Honey I'm gonna get us something at the adult store Close your eyes(Buy a pack of rubbers and slip the 2nd hand item in the bag?)Discuss Its sad neck brace had her own gigantic tupperware box filled w all kinds of good shit.

Don't be a cheap ass. Buy new ones. You should have let your ex keep them. I would never let someone use toys on me that were used on someone else. I don't care if they bleached, boiled it, whatever.. That is like buying used underwear. Nasty.

I thought you were making big money now anyway??

Lmfao hahaha like pheonix said ur spose to let them keep that stuff but ya 100.00 is 100.00 so please tell me you kept the package lol u can rerap it an open it in front of her...

I would prolly have the guilt each time we played with them. If I was pissed and hated my ex I would have thrown them away... Up to you though. If you wont feel guilty say they are new.

i dont get why chicks are so weird abt reusing sex toys
its fuckin hypocritical...we know damn well we are sticking our dicks in ur twat that has had enuff miles of other dudes cock run through it to go to the moon and back.
we dont make u go out and buy a new pussy do we?

If I said I have a condom here, my ex wore it buy he didnt come so I cleaned it and it's set to go, wanna use it, would you? would you wear a cock ring another dude used?

its fuckin hypocritical...we know damn well we are sticking our dicks in ur twat that has had enuff miles of other dudes cock run through it to go to the moon and back.

LOL lmao:

lololololo

Top Bottom