Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So your caught!

I would except that type of workout would be contradictory to the gains I want to make...you COULD Do Max weight squats for 5 sets of 5 reps 30 seconds rest between then max weight Deadlifts 5 sets 5 reps then Max weight BB Rows for 5x5 and see how you feel the next day..Sorry I hate that..OH my work out would kick your workout's ass stuff.

Nobody says you would or wouldn't look. This has nothing to do with you....There are women that are attracted to men..They look too...I have caught a few...And I am not overly attractive..usually they blush and walk away. If I get caught staring I just nod hello and go about my business because usually I am not staring for long.

I would except that type of workout would be contradictory to the gains I want to make...you COULD Do Max weight squats for 5 sets of 5 reps 30 seconds rest between then max weight Deadlifts 5 sets 5 reps then Max weight BB Rows for 5x5 and see how you feel the next day..Sorry I hate that..OH my work out would kick your workout's ass stuff.

Nobody says you would or wouldn't look. This has nothing to do with you....There are women that are attracted to men..They look too...I have caught a few...And I am not overly attractive..usually they blush and walk away. If I get caught staring I just nod hello and go about my business because usually I am not staring for long.

Famous last words. :evil:

LOL I would never debate that men won't look at an attractive woman REGARDLESS of the situation. Hell, I woe the day that men STOP looking at me. The only issue I had was these dumbbie men posting up about how a "woman is a slut who he could fuck IF he wanted" based on how she was dressed and what exercises she had "the balls to do" right there in front of him.

Men need to chilax and realize that while we women most certainly do realize that if we are pretty and in good shape and we go to the gym, whether we wear more or less clothing WE WILL GET LOOKED AT. But that is not *a crime*. It is when men make personal assumptions based on something that isn't necessarily directed towards THEM that there is a problem.

My example was fairly clear in that NO WOMAN would make any assumption regardless of what the man was wearing or what movement he was performing especially if he was a stunning man with an amazing body other than maybe, "Damn, he looks good." or given the woman she may even think, "EWWWWWWWwww he's too big and veiny. YUCK." (Yea, I think that's wierd to, but it takes all kinds. :whatever: )

Look all you want guys, just don't be straight up ASSHOLES about it when a girl realizes you are looking at her. If you feel the need to smile or even say, "Good set" (or whatever) then do that. But please keep your eyeballs AND your tongues in your head. :)

Oh yea, I am still waiting for a dude to tell me what "message I am sending" given the fact that I work out in a bikini.

Oh yea, I am still waiting for a dude to tell me what "message I am sending" given the fact that I work out in a bikini.

There is a simple answer to that question, which you have already provided - if you wear a bikini when you work out, you want guys to look at you. If you have the body to do so - rock on. I never claimed that dressing in a revealing manner meant you wanted sex from whomever was checking you out. Only direct correlation I made was the "I want to be looked at" part.

There is a simple answer to that question, which you have already provided - if you wear a bikini when you work out, you want guys to look at you. If you have the body to do so - rock on. I never claimed that dressing in a revealing manner meant you wanted sex from whomever was checking you out. Only direct correlation I made was the "I want to be looked at" part.

That is a fair answer.

But you do realize that I train IN A SWIMMING POOL, right?

Would I wear the bikini on the gym floor? Ummm no. It is inappropriate and would make me uncomfortable. I don't even like to wear shorts to be honest because even though I HATE to cover my legs (they are still damned fine) I hate it more when I stick to the equipment.

There was a day when I *first got* my hot body that I would wear very VERY revealing outfits in the gym. Why? Because I COULD. I worked hard to get that body and I was damned proud of it. I was married then too. Matter of fact even after I split from my exhusband I never EVER again dated a dude from the gym. NEVER... I've been training for over 20 years and the last thing I need is to have my personal business spread all over a room full of meatheads. LOL

All I ask is that the men realize that just because THEY THINK a woman is *this way* or *that way* that doesn't make what they think real.

Dudes, if there is a scantilly clad hottie bending over in front of you doing bent over rows or just stretching her hamstrings then for fuck's sake be discreet and keep your fantasies to yourself. Chances are, she won't even know you exist, no matter how great a gift from the gods to womankind you are. :)

If ya'll wanna bend over in front of me all sweaty and veiny, grunting with no shirt wearing tight little shorty-shorts pumped till you feel like your skin is ripping, believe you me, I will gawk in the most respectfull fashion. Best of all, you'll never even see me doing it. :verygood: ...and I won't think any less of you. Hell, I'll most likely forget you are there by the time I have to do my next set. :heart:

Nothing disrespectfull to the men, just pointing out how differently men and women react to the identical stimulus.

Bikinimom I understand your standing up for the rights of your sex and for a large part agree with your sentiment as clearly men and women are wired quite differently BUT there are still exceptions and some girls are just plain dirty (and I mean that in a good way for the most part). That is fact and I don't particularly have a problem with that either. They seek the attention and generally speaking you can differentiate which ones fall into which category. I agree wholeheardetly about being discreet with your feelings regardless but damn if a hot girl is seeking your attention it's difficult not to oblige in a like manner. Obviously blatant ogling would be a turn off to any girl/women for the most part but I find a discreet smile goes a long way to acknowledge what their seeking and they get a kick out of it too.

I had my own experience this week whereby this new girl that actually works at gym has been giving me nice smiles every time I see her. She has only been there for about past two months and there has been seen some minor flirting going on with the smiles and eye contact. I wasn't completely sure of the intent on her behalf but I had my suspicions only becasue she works at the gym and being an employee I maybe misinterpreted her actions but I was reasonably confident she was showing interest. Anyways on Tuesday this week she was talking to this guy on the leg press and I was nearby doing my thing. When they finish their conversation the guy calls me over and asks if I am married. I said yes and he say's that girl wants to jump you so badly but she thinks your married but his impression was that she would be into it anyway. Now this girl is a Romanian and quite hot as was a former gymnast so you know I have to stop and think..LOL. So nothing has happened since that day (yet, and most likely won't) accept the contact now is very much more informal and obvious flirting but my point is that girls are out there and wanting it sometimes just as much as we men do. Just another part of the equation here.

Acccess, my brother there are TONS of *dirty girls* out there and there ain't nuthin wrong with it. Clearly this girl wants to get into your gym shorts as another has confirmed this. Whether you act or not is up to you. You aren't married to ME. LOL

All I am saying is that men should not put all the "dirty girls" into the same category with the women who have bangin bods that don't mind showing it off. :) That's all I'm sayin, nothing more and nothing less.

And yes, I AM a dirty girl... I just choose to share that dirt with ONE man. Luckily we get on quite famously as he is a dirty old man his own bad self!!

I've started a thread on the girl chat forum to see if women ever have similar reactions to the same situation (reverse gender though obviously). So far the women do NOT feel the same way that ya'll do.

... just sayin. :)

Top Bottom