Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pregnant sex...WTF?

B

Bigredcanecorso

Ok, here it goes my wife is pregnant, which I am VERY happy about, we have been trying for a while, she is 2.5 months along. I am in my 9th week of a 15 weeker...so in other words I am horny!!! I want to FUCK!!!!

She on the other hand is sick morning noon and night, how the fuck can any guy go thru this more than once, I am very sympathic to her and want her to feel right for herself and our baby, but I want and need to have sex, is there anything I can do besides jerking off like 7 times a day?

Ladies....moms please help...

Oh, by the way this is our first child

well.. i'm not really in the position to give any advice.. cuz i'm not married.. but alot of guys have the same prob as urs.. i guess u just have to hold it in.. don't be selfish.. or u could choose to talk it out with her.. and let out ur needs.. best way is not to keep it inside.. it ALWAYS explodes..

She could give you oral sex when she feels better or get a penis pump.

Last edited:
Lucky for me I never had this problem, my wife never got sick when she was pregnant, not even once and she was cock hungry like never before, guess you got the the exact opposite. Theres pretty much nothing you can do if you wanna stay faithful, plus you are mid-cycle that makes patience and sensativity almost non-existent. Honestly what I would do is run some Deca or Tren for a while to try to calm down your magic stick....

every time my wife got pregnant, I pretty much had to beat her away with a stick if I wanted to take some "rest time" for the ole' fella.

Definitely incredible horniness on her part.

on the good side, the sickness doesn't last too long. Just be real sweet and caring and loving and helpful and understanding, and I bet you'll get laid once she can stop throwing up each morning.

Well guys! This just hit home last night, I found out my wife was pregnant. I hope my wife is horny like she was the last time she was pregnant! I have a question though, I'm at the end of a test cycle. I heard its not a good idea to cum in her while on a cycle. Is this true? Any advise. Sorry not trying to hijack your thread bro.

womans hormones vary when she is pregnant..give her some time to get passed the sickness faze...just wait untill she get s ito the horny stage............maybe try talking to her? as far as sickness goes have her eat bread toast and crackers they help.....then maybe her tunny will calm down and she will give up some....
lmao @ mr. black

Top Bottom