Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mile high club, anyone?

Has anyone here ever had sexual relations on a commercial flight? If so, do you have any tips for knocking boots discreetly without getting caught? ;) Thanks in advance...

Ceebs said:
Has anyone here ever had sexual relations on a commercial flight? If so, do you have any tips for knocking boots discreetly without getting caught? ;) Thanks in advance...

I've played around under a blanket on the flight, gotten head... but never gone all out.

I did date a flight attendant and she said that she has seen a guy and a girl head to the bathroom a few times and that if they see it they just ignore it.. its not against the rules or anything.. its just not the most comfortable place.. but worth doing just to do.

:devil:
1\2 mile high club. I don't think we were up a mile. We were on a prop job going from Ft. Lauderdale to Marathon Key. We were the only ones on the plane besides the pilot so I asked him if he gave a shit. He said have at it just don't go crazy. I said I'd hurry up. I went back to my seat and told the OL she thought I was bullshitting her and talked to the pilot about something else. Nope, turn around Baby.

Nicole said:
I did- actually twice on a commercial airliner in the little bitty restroom!

What position? Lets get some details.. :)

I CAN'T LITTERALLY FIT IN THOSE BATHROOMS MYSELF LET ALONE GET MY GIRL IN THERE WITH ME TO BONE DOWN IT WOULD BE FUN THOUGH JUST WISH I COULD FIT MAYBE WHEN I GET SMALL I'LL TRY IT.

WIDELAT said:
I CAN'T LITTERALLY FIT IN THOSE BATHROOMS MYSELF LET ALONE GET MY GIRL IN THERE WITH ME TO BONE DOWN IT WOULD BE FUN THOUGH JUST WISH I COULD FIT MAYBE WHEN I GET SMALL I'LL TRY IT.

Same here.

I can't fit very well either.... I don't know how two people get into those bathrooms :confused:

GinNJuice said:
I can't fit very well either.... I don't know how two people get into those bathrooms :confused:

Yeah, they're pretty much standing room only - so I was thinking standing sex with one or more legs wrapped around him and a foot in the sink. :confused: Times like these I wish we weren't both amazons...

Thank you all for your responses!

Top Bottom