Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If You Accidentley Have Sex With A Trannie, Are You Gay?

Of course you are not gay!. Why would a gay man be attracted to someone who looks like a woman! :p

btw, a "trannie" is slang for transsexual NOT transvestite. A transsexual is someone who has had their gender changed through hormone therapy and surgery. A transvestite is a man dressed as a woman. :bright:

vatech15 said:

Actually that guy was a transvestite. Just a man dressed like a woman. A transexual is one who has had a sex change operation.

To answer the orginal question, no you are not gay if you "accidentally" have sex with a trannie. But my question is how in the world, even if you are drunk, stick your penis up a guy's ass, and you don't even know he's a guy until you're bumping nuts against each other? My god...that's what foreplay is for...to let you know what the other person is "working with."

Agreed. One must do some due dilligence before sticking one's dick in certain places...

If you can't tell a dude's ass from a chic's puss, you have bigger issues that worrying about being gay!

will this thread die?????

well I took the test...and I am a whopping 37% GAY according to the test.

I actually answered all questions to the best of my abilities.

:(:)

Island son....how did you score.

from my superficial meeting with you I would say that you are 57% GAY give or take 2%

am I right?

OMEGA said:
Island son....how did you score.
from my superficial meeting with you I would say that you are 57% GAY give or take 2%

am I right?

fuck that. Those numbers are random. Don't prove anything.
Anyway, I forgot :rolleyes:

Top Bottom