Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many sexual partners is too many...

Bossman

Guys and girls, I want your opinions. I am dating a 28 year old chick that I am crazy about. She is awesome, treats me great, and is hot as hell. I recently asked her how many partners she has had and she told me 14 before me. I don't think that this is too many, she's not a slut, they have all been guys she dated at one point or another. I have been having a hard time with this though, I catch myself thinking about it alot. I know I need to consider that she is 28 and take that into account, I am only 24 and have slept with more people than she has. But I am a whore. lol I just wanted your opinions on this one.

at the same time? j/k

you should never ask that question and believe me when I say this that when a girl is asked that question...we usually round it down!

sorry

You will learn never to ask a question if
you can't deal with the answer.

Her past is not as important as the way you
two get along, and how she treats you.

Well if she admitted to 14.....the rule is to muliply by 3 to get the REAL number....so she's closing on 50 bro. But who cares?? If she's good to you it doesn't matter how many guys she was with before you. Consider it OJT.

well, if a chick just goes around sleepin wit any fucker and shes done it with ver 20 guys thats too many...... same goes 4 guys.

she probably will have a vagina hole the size of a fist.

peace :fro:

Top Bottom