Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how many other bros let their wives

I think it would be fun...untill a muderous rage overtook me and I slew them both in a terrible frenzy of murderous vengence.

^^quote of the day.

Re: Finapet?

BodyByFinaplix said:
I am careful, and when I meet new peeps like that I leave their address, contact info etc with a friend in case somethign happens to me. As far as them trying something, they might be in for more than they bargan for. I think it will probablybe ok, I've done this before.

Just don't be turned in to a "Finapet".....

I hope you come back to us with balls and anus intact......

Stay safe. lil' bro

:chomp:

FknKnuckleHd said:
I can honestly say I have thought about it. But I know as soon as I came I not only would be reaching for a towel but also my .40 cal ruger to put 2 in em both.
Its definitely not an unusual thought but not one I could partake in with the woman I love and adore.
I've thought about it before as well, but I, like you, think past the nut.

I'm with FknKnuickleHd on thbis one. Once I blew my load I would probably come to my senses and kill the guy.

If it's my wife, hell no she gets slapped for even asking me...(ok maybe mentally slapped. but she gets choked a little)...haha

Now if it's just some girlfriend.. well me and the boys can abuse the shit out of her!!!!

Snarf said:
I'm with FknKnuickleHd on thbis one. Once I blew my load I would probably come to my senses and kill the guy.

If you're stupid enough to let the bitch do it, then you deserve whatever fallout ensues.

:rolleyes:

Pamela said:
I think they would rather watch their wife with another woman.

Yeah pretty much. I would not be into the other man thing. There's no reason...there's nothing another man has that I can't provide.

I could see woman...but not a man. Not that I'm advocating woman, but if my wife were to ask in the right way I could see myself saying yes. If she asked for a man we'd have to talk. Or not, maybe it'd be a shot conversation. "No."

Top Bottom