Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How can a man increase his ejaculate volume?

Arabian

Elite Mentor
Platinum
Im currently on a a 500mg per week Test E cycle and Dbol. I was wondering what I can do to increase the amount of ejaculate when I orgasm.? thanks

hcgenerate is the best iv'e found..

and i've run hcg, clomid and anything else...

ya know i don't want it to come across as I'm just parroting needto's products..

If you buy it and it doesn't do it within 3 days, I'll buy the unused portion from ya..

HMG, or even better, pure FSH. Very hard to find.

Well you have to have big testes to make a big load. All over her face. And since your on the jui-jui right now yours are probably the size of mine... when I was 7 year olds on a cold winter day...after running two miles from the neighbors damn dog. I couldn't find them for a few hours. But have no fear there is a cure. You simply need to eat some whale balls. You can get them in china town they are considered a delicacy. You can cook them and eat them as you would any other mammalian genitalia but I recommend obtaining a 23g syringe and extracting the whalenutenthate right out of them then take intravenously via your pecker or straight into your nads. Either that or there is an old chinese guy in downtown SF that will transplant whale balls into your scrotum for the mere price of 20 menthol kools. Then u'll get all the bichez with those basketballs.

Well you have to have big testes to make a big load. All over her face. And since your on the jui-jui right now yours are probably the size of mine... when I was 7 year olds on a cold winter day...

LOL.. Yes; mine are about the size of when I was in 1st grade, but luckily my wife likes them this size, since she likes the boy-ish young look.

Actually, the size of the load has nothing to do with the size of the testes. Semen is made & stored up in the prostate, and the testes only make the sperm (and they make natural testosterone of course). So actually you can blow a huge load even with no testes, as long as you're getting testosterone from someplace. That's also why a vasectomy doesn't affect sex.

Best way to get a bigger load? Wait a few days. If you get turned on, and don't do anything about it for a day or 2, you'll blow the biggest load of your life.

Charles

Top Bottom