Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Have you ever or would u ever date rape your spouse/so

Are we talking as "play" or for real, with roofies or other substances?

My husband is the nicest guy on the planet, but wake him from sleep and he's the nastiest whiny SOB you could ever meet. I won't touch him when he's asleep, he might bop me one, even if I was fondling his bathing suit parts. He has a damned nasty subconscious.

Wake him up tonight and take pics.

My then boyfriend (now hubby)sucked my boob once while he was stone cold sleeping. I still laugh my ass off about that one.
olololololololololo!

My then boyfriend (now hubby)sucked my boob once while he was stone cold sleeping. I still laugh my ass off about that one.
I would sux your boob and Im stone cold joosed the fuck up and awake.:D

Wake him up tonight and take pics.
:worried: No way, man. You'd have to fork over a significant sum of money to entice me to go anywhere near him when he's asleep.

When I said BOP I meant as in HIT.

I get u MM, my husband is like a damn hibernating grizzly bear, I can barely understand what he says/growls when he's half asleep, sex/fonle/grab attempt when asleep might get me in trouble... :worried:

I get u MM, my husband is like a damn hibernating grizzly bear, I can barely understand what he says/growls when he's half asleep, sex/fonle/grab attempt when asleep might get me in trouble... :worried:
Your husband is a lard ass cock suxer and you are in pure fucking misery being married to him. Might I remind you that I told you so.:D

A fat chick almost got me after having way to many drinks this past new year's. Who needs a drug when you got beer.

Top Bottom