Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Have you ever or would u ever date rape your spouse/so

Had a girlfriend once who wanted the whole thing - mask, surprise, tied up, etc. She was a kinky slut. I told her I couldn't get into something like that.

When Im on teh joose, rape is never too far away.

my bf is a bit of a sleepwalker rapist...he is asleep, grabs me, gets it on and wakes up halfway through, then the next day accuses me of jumping him for wiener while he's sleeping.
It's pretty funny actually.

u mean when no means yes?
Yea LOLOLololololol when NO means please take this poosie by force. I know what you mean. I too can read between the lines. :evil::evil::evil::evil:

Are we talking as "play" or for real, with roofies or other substances?

My husband is the nicest guy on the planet, but wake him from sleep and he's the nastiest whiny SOB you could ever meet. I won't touch him when he's asleep, he might bop me one, even if I was fondling his bathing suit parts. He has a damned nasty subconscious.

my bf is a bit of a sleepwalker rapist...he is asleep, grabs me, gets it on and wakes up halfway through, then the next day accuses me of jumping him for wiener while he's sleeping.
It's pretty funny actually.

My then boyfriend (now hubby)sucked my boob once while he was stone cold sleeping. I still laugh my ass off about that one.

Top Bottom