Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Guys & girls--Who would, has or does........

dont exactly like to, but my girl gets really horny on her period and forces herself upon me sometimes. Its usually no big deal.

It dosen't bother me at all. Its not my girlfriends favorite time to do it though. My Ex didn't care,,, she like to do it.

Didn't stop me for a second..plus you can come in her an you're ok.

All the time

Do it all the time, yeah can get a little messy, but it's all good... I mean blood never hurt right?:p

Sometimes blood gets everywhere, but my man don't give two shits, neither do I!!! All wez wanna do is FUCK. :horny: :horny: :horny: :horny:

I've had two experiences where a girl freaked after seeing all the blood and thought I had ripped them open with my member. One started screaming and crying, the other one called 9-1-1 and then passed out and I paid for the friggin ambulance and emergency room bill. Yea...I'm a pretty cool dude. After all that, I just fuck their throats and butts when OTR. My preference anyway.:D

Any of you ever eat a girl out while she was on the rag,,,, I never have, but I know people that have. Fucking gross, getting big chunks of cherry stuck between your teeth!

Top Bottom