Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gay people

your GF reads this board, nothing u say can be taken seriously in reguards to ur feelings towards women and dating lol

also he cares too much about looking cool and impressing other EFers for his advice/wisdom posts to be useful / taken seriously.

i just cant party or be at a place where guys are sucking dick in the bathroom. I don't mind fags but my agenda does not mix with theirs.

your GF reads this board, nothing u say can be taken seriously in reguards to ur feelings towards women and dating lol

That is ridiculous, lol. I am known for "keeping it real", People tried to expose me years ago for making things up. Don't think you were around then bro. You can friend me on FB.

also he cares too much about looking cool and impressing other EFers for his advice/wisdom posts to be useful / taken seriously.

Lol, Nimbus you are really hating! Next time you are NY you come see me bro. Friend me on FB as well. Of course it's the younger bros who say this crap to me.

Lol, Nimbus you are really hating! Next time you are NY you come see me bro. Friend me on FB as well. Of course it's the younger bros who say this crap to me.

lart no worries bro, we just be trollin yo, just relax a lil, go wit the flo

Top Bottom