Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does sex feel different when you're doing it to make a baby?

Haven't you made a baby? You tell us.

Feels like a job. Was that the answer you wanted? LOL When my wife wanted a bun in the oven we stayed busy ALL the time! it was great.

No. If anything you get more wild because you don't have that stress of "oh shit I hope I don't get pregnant." You can get filled up with no worries. ;)

It can and can't... I think it depends on how long you try for.... for the first few months you know when you have sex and you just do.... but when that passes and you start to chart and temp then it just becomes work. I always orgasm when I have sex for fun.... when it's for another purpose I will do it when I am not in the mood, and that's just not always fun.

It can and can't... I think it depends on how long you try for.... for the first few months you know when you have sex and you just do.... but when that passes and you start to chart and temp then it just becomes work. I always orgasm when I have sex for fun.... when it's for another purpose I will do it when I am not in the mood, and that's just not always fun.

lol i cant imagine not being in the mood once his love sword has entered my candy canal.

Top Bottom