Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you believe in god and still thinks its OK to have lots of casual sex?

Sure they do. Christianity is mental masturbation. It's not relevant to what you actually DO in your life. Hypocrisy is the way of the Lord. Just keep it quiet, ok?

Robert Jan said:
Sure they do. Christianity is mental masturbation. It's not relevant to what you actually DO in your life. Hypocrisy is the way of the Lord. Just keep it quiet, ok?

Not true. It's like that saying goes, don't confuse the people with the government, in this case though, it's don't confuse the government with the people. Christianity actually is All about what you do in life and how you do it, don't let people that missinterpret this religion affect how you percieve it. The best christians are not the most vocal by far. The ones leaning toward fanatical and just down right silly idealism are the ones who speak up the most.

Now for casual sex, well as a christian all i can say is i don't think it matters. Why would it? You're not raping anyone, you're 2 consenting adults. Some so called christians believe that anything that feels good is evil, go figure.

The bible is not really very clear in speaking out against casual consensual sex I will agree. The church is though and most christians follow it, in their words but not in their deeds

Robert Jan said:
The bible is not really very clear in speaking out against casual consensual sex I will agree. The church is though and most christians follow it, in their words but not in their deeds

Right, i think those chsitians are laughable. Besides i would think GOD has more important messages to convey to humanity other then how to have sex, with whom, where, when, what position. This part is left up to us. Poeple seem to have a fear of anything that gives pleasure. That is the mentality of teaching GUILT.

Technically if your a Christian and your having sex with anyone but your wife your sinning. If your living with someone your also sinning. Many Christians believe even looking lustfully at any women is "cheating".

I believe in God but I am living in "sin" with my girl and am a sex maniac so, I don't think I qualify to be an official Christian. I read the bible regularly and pray every day but I take the bible as a moral guide to being the best you can be, not as a literal word for word manual. I dont think God would have made sex feel so incredible just so he could test us and see who would NOT have sex. That seems absurd.

God wants us to be good people and make a positive impact while we are alive. I dont see the point in ONLY living for when you die and go to heaven. Sure, you should strive to not be a "sinner" which to me means not hurting people(at least people who don't deserve it). I think its about moderation. Anything you are overly obsessed with is not healthy.

Fireforeffect you're right.

As a Christian i ask myself this, If i live with my GF, we are considered living in sin. But as God whom is all knowing would see that the relationship will lead to marriage and a lifelong commitement. So were we living in sin? What about people that got married then divorced? Surely God could see that was going to happen. That's why i consider Christianity a philosophy on how to live your life. All other things are just words added by man and it makes our religion look silly and contradictory in some cases.

Also God has no need to "test" us, The outcome is already known to God, the so called test is for us to grow and change, it's a disquised learning experience which will prep you for something down the line.

Top Bottom