Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Describe the funniest dirty sex acts you know? Dirty Sanchez, Blumpkin, etc.??

Funniest....The Flying Camel...

Capitain Insano should explain this..it's his baby..

Bleeding Uterus

While having sex in the missionary position, pull out and grab your icepick. Penetrate, then pull it out and stab her in the lower abdomen, working your way up.

I've got too much, clap clap, time on my hands.

Jax,

The Flying Camel
A personal favourite. As she is lying on her back and you are hammering her on your knees, you very carefully move forward and prop yourself (without using your arms) on your dick while it is still inserted in her vertical seafood taco. You then proceed to flap your arms and let out a long shrieking howl, much like a flying camel.
Strictly a classy move.

The Angry Dragon
Immediately after you blow your load in a girl's mouth, smack the back of her head and make it come out her nose. When she gets up, she'll look like an angry dragon.

WizKid25 said:
Jax,

The Flying Camel
A personal favourite. As she is lying on her back and you are hammering her on your knees, you very carefully move forward and prop yourself (without using your arms) on your dick while it is still inserted in her vertical seafood taco. You then proceed to flap your arms and let out a long shrieking howl, much like a flying camel.
Strictly a classy move.

Who told you this was classy? The man holding the camera who told you how to do it?

uh-huh :rolleyes:

love
helen

jesus wizkid, that's hilarious! I know there's one more I wanted to know, just can't think of it....

The Rusty Trombone:

Stand Up with your girlfriend behind you licking your asshole as she reaches around and jerks you off.

Rodeo f**k

Thats where you enter her from behind doggie style and whisper in her ear that her sister is much better in bed then she is and try to hang on for 8 seconds

Lets not forget the "Donkey Punch" this works great if you are having anal sex in the doggie style position...just when you are about to cum... you punch her right in the back of the head.......... causing her to tense up as cum in her ass............. Girls love this one........ :)

Top Bottom