Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deep throating

I'm with you Jubei - deep throat is WAAAAY over rated. Most of the feeling is in the tip or around the balls anyway.

You can't beat that deepthroat visual, not even buttsex beats that.

yeah its the visual and the mental thing

like she is a dirty ho and i fucked her all the way down her throat. you know, the sick joy feeling.

You guys dissing the deep throating are crazy! To me, there is nothing like the feeling of a chicks lips gripping the base of my dick and her tongue slipping out to lick my balls. Heaven.

bluepeter said:
You guys dissing the deep throating are crazy! To me, there is nothing like the feeling of a chicks lips gripping the base of my dick and her tongue slipping out to lick my balls. Heaven.
Asshole.

Robert Jan said:
while the best cocksuckers are guys ( i mean even the word cocksucker is a male word) I'm tired of always having a dude suck me off.

a little too much information!

jubei said:
Why are guys so obsessed with deep throating? If you want it all the way in fuck her cunny. The best part about getting head is when she is sucking on the tip of your cock, at least for me, who cares how far down her throat she can get it.

You're right about the tip but there's just something brutally erotic when a girls lips bottom out at the base of your shaft. It's then you know she really cares!!! :evil:

Heather Brooke from ideepthroat.com is a freak of nature.
One of the best in the Biz, next only to maybe Audrey Hollander.

Top Bottom