Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Been cheated on. For fucks sake.

Average and ugly chicks cheat too. Cheating has nothing to do with attractiveness, it's a character issue.

It's true that anyone CAN cheat. But the the more options a person has (man or woman) the more LIKELY they are to cheat.

Look at the Tiger Woods situation.

It's true that anyone CAN cheat. But the the more options a person has (man or woman) the more LIKELY they are to cheat.

Look at the Tiger Woods situation.

A desparate slum of a man will try anyone's lady regardless if she's nice, ugly, average or blind...of course, the more you are noticed then the more the possibility but a true person wouldn't take someone up on it.

I think I'd use her vulnerable low self esteem to satisfy my dark desires while shopping for a new one. I'd even push her to help me shop near the end. Be blunt, ask her if that chick is hot enough to fuck and then ask her if she looks like a cheating slut.

Why the hell do I always go for the most beautiful thing in the store?

"...happy for the rest of your life never make a pretty women your wife..."

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. :(
Words to live by.

Why did she do it? If she was drunk or he was an ex, etc... that is one thing and forgiveable to a certain extent.

If he was better looking than you and had a bigger dick, death is the only option left on the table for you in regards to her.

Preferably her death, but only after you get his pics off her cell phone and post them here.

Fucked another guy. Came clean about it right after. Feels like shit.

Been in your situation, bro... My ex did that, with a dang Calvin Klein underwear model who was in better shape than I was, and was 10 years younger. She confessed the same night, and she was all upset, and I forgave her for it. She didn't do it again, and it wasn't the reason she's my ex. It stabs all the way to the bone; I know. If you don't think she's your future, this is a great chance to end it with you on top. If you do want to save it, find out the real reason why she did it, and work on that. Blaming yourself or her, or punishing, won't fix it for sure. Cheating in a good relationship happens because something needs to be worked on, and isn't being. Cheating can also be a sign of a relationship that shouldn't be.

Charles

women have a different value set then men for "needs", so she cheated for all of 2 reason all of which are:

1: you were emotionally unavailable or not fitting some emotional need that some other man temporarily met to comfort her cus she was lonely

2: shes a complete harlot and just wanted pleasure principle sex and whatever 'seductive' pleasures were there.

1 is a bit less worst then 2.

1 would at least get my sympathy ( but still a break up forever), 2 would get non existence treatment.

Been in your situation, bro... My ex did that, with a dang Calvin Klein underwear model who was in better shape than I was, and was 10 years younger. She confessed the same night, and she was all upset, and I forgave her for it. She didn't do it again, and it wasn't the reason she's my ex. It stabs all the way to the bone; I know. If you don't think she's your future, this is a great chance to end it with you on top. If you do want to save it, find out the real reason why she did it, and work on that. Blaming yourself or her, or punishing, won't fix it for sure. Cheating in a good relationship happens because something needs to be worked on, and isn't being. Cheating can also be a sign of a relationship that shouldn't be.

Charles

Damn Charles,

I'm understanding you that she was a good woman who just made a mistake. But a fucking CK underwear model? I don't think I could ever get that shit out of my head.

You're a better man than I.

Top Bottom