Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

your favorite not totally annihilating your diet food

Chili verde

2 lb pork loin seasoned w/ s&p and cumin
1 white onion chopped
2 cloves garlic chopped
16 oz chx stock
cinnamon stick (messican big one)
10 tomatillos halved
4 poblanos roasted, skinned with seeds
4 jalapenos roasted, skinned with or w/o seeds depending on your heat level
few sprigs of cilantro
lime

Sear the loin with maybe 1 tbsp canola oil
remove it and add the onion and garlic and cook until translucent, scraping up the good stuff from the pork. add the loin again along with everything aside from the lime. cover and cook over low heat for 1.5-2 hrs. remove the loin and shred it with forks or whatever the fugg you want. remove the cinn stick and puree the tomatillo mixture and add everything back to the pot until it reduces to a good consistency, maybe 20-30 minutes. it's good alone or served with maza polenta.

um, youre missin the point G

HEALTHY NON FATTY FOOD

k i admit "annihilating" is a pretty big word for me...but what i listed i would only eat when im dieting and all depleted to get a nice full pump :) so its food i eat while dieting haha

anyways ill jus go with a reg normal boring answer for arguments sake...eggs :worried:

Chili verde

2 lb pork loin seasoned w/ s&p and cumin
1 white onion chopped
2 cloves garlic chopped
16 oz chx stock
cinnamon stick (messican big one)
10 tomatillos halved
4 poblanos roasted, skinned with seeds
4 jalapenos roasted, skinned with or w/o seeds depending on your heat level
few sprigs of cilantro
lime

Sear the loin with maybe 1 tbsp canola oil
remove it and add the onion and garlic and cook until translucent, scraping up the good stuff from the pork. add the loin again along with everything aside from the lime. cover and cook over low heat for 1.5-2 hrs. remove the loin and shred it with forks or whatever the fugg you want. remove the cinn stick and puree the tomatillo mixture and add everything back to the pot until it reduces to a good consistency, maybe 20-30 minutes. it's good alone or served with maza polenta.

The lime juice is squeezed on it before eating.

Chicken chili

2 onions chopped
4 cloves garlic
2.5 lbs bnls sknls chx thighs trimmed of fat & cut into strips
8 tbsp chili powder (i make my own and have no real recipe)
2 tsp ground cumin
4 tsp oregano (mexican is best)
6 c chx stock
3 c tomatoes w/ joose
5 jalapenos
2 cans chipotles in adobo with jooses
2 cans red beans drained & rinsed
2 cans black beans drained & rinsed

Cook onions & garlic till soft and then add chx until not pink. Add chili powder, cumin, & oregano and incorporate. Add stock, tomatoes, all peppers, & salt & pepper & cover & bring to a boil. Add beans & simmer uncovered over med low until it thickens (1.5 hrs at my elevation)

Serve with cilantro & lime wedges for lower carb. Serve with jalapeno cornbread for pure awesomeness.

I've been drinking a quart of eggnog everyday for the last week. That's nearly 1,600 calories of pure goodness. Oh and as usual when I eat like this I actually lean up pretty fast, I have veins standing out on my forearms almost constantly now.:D

Cheers,
Scotsman

Top Bottom