Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what is your most stubborn fat area?

what is the most stubborn fat??

• ass fat

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • lower back fat

Votes: 18 29.5%
  • just under the belly button

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • thigh fat

• high tricep (bingo arms)

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • other

• Total voters
I was just discussing this with my husband yesterday - I have 11% BF at 130 and there is fat at the bottom of my ass that is so bad that I would feel comfortable ion a bathing suit right now.

I'm not getting ready for a comp or anything so I DON'T want to loose anymore BF, and I know one cannot spot reduce...I don't know what to do! :bawling:

I've cut out cardio almost entirely, so my body won't feel the need to try to hang on to that last bit o' fat. Any ideas??

VDL

VooDoo Lady said:
I was just discussing this with my husband yesterday - I have 11% BF at 130 and there is fat at the bottom of my ass that is so bad that I would feel comfortable ion a bathing suit right now.

I'm not getting ready for a comp or anything so I DON'T want to loose anymore BF, and I know one cannot spot reduce...I don't know what to do! :bawling:

I've cut out cardio almost entirely, so my body won't feel the need to try to hang on to that last bit o' fat. Any ideas??

VDL

If it's stubborn fat in one area of your body try yohimburn. Do a search for it an you will find plenty of information.

Mine is in the same place as Voodoo...although I am lucky because as long as I am really consistant with my training and diet for a while, it goes away. However, that (under my butt-top of thighs) is the first place the fat pops up again if I start to slack off.

My fat on my stomach. Even when I am trying to cut my weight I still have my fat on my stomach it will never leave it is like bad house guests they never leave :D

my problem spot

NO matter what I do, I can never really lose the little sacs of fat on my back. My boyfriend and I 'affectionally' call them storage sacs, because I seem to always be storing stuff back there.

Top Bottom