Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For those who have 7-Eleven's.....

cbs

They have a new infamous flavor to their slurpee arsenal....

It is banana-pineapple crystal-lite slurpee:p

fucking awesome!!!!

Yeah but did you read the little sign on the slurpee machine...says 4 calories per ounce...get a 40oz Crystal-Light slurpee and that sucker still has 40g carbs, 160 calories!

We used to have 7-11s but they were bought out by mapco express. I miss SLURPEEs. They were a staple for me growing up. Now all we have is the frozen pepsi machines and they don't cut it.

TAT-NAN said:
my local 7-11 has diet pepsi slurpees!

I've been drinking these every day. Can't beat them...fucking awesome stuff....0 calories, 0 carbs.

But if you are carb-loading for glycogen replenishment purposes 160 calories to 40 grams of carbs is a pretty good ratio. It sure beats a Carbo force that has like 1000 calories in it. I'll bet it tastes better too.

onerepmaximum said:
But if you are carb-loading for glycogen replenishment purposes 160 calories to 40 grams of carbs is a pretty good ratio. It sure beats a Carbo force that has like 1000 calories in it. I'll bet it tastes better too.

true, but I go low carb all day so the diet pepsi slurpee works well :). Onyl time I carb load is PW and have my set meals for that.

Top Bottom