Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is there any legitimate site where I can purchase phentermine?

I sort of agree with the previous post. I took adipex (phentermine) about 5 years ago. If you have issues with anxiety dont take it. It is pretty much like taking any type of amphetamine. Im no doctor but this medication will not only give you an increase in energy but it will make your appetite vanish. Its basically legal speed. You will lose some weight for sure but after you stop taking it you will gain everything right back

I sort of agree with the previous post. I took adipex (phentermine) about 5 years ago. If you have issues with anxiety dont take it. It is pretty much like taking any type of amphetamine. Im no doctor but this medication will not only give you an increase in energy but it will make your appetite vanish. Its basically legal speed. You will lose some weight for sure but after you stop taking it you will gain everything right back

Its like taking any weight loss drug, the drug alone "can" cause weight loss, but without proper diet and exercise it will gain right back as soon as you stop taking it. Like every drug tho the side effects dont happen to everyone, but some of them can be permanent and arent worth the chance. Your best bet is to set up a diet and exercise regimen. Some advice everyone could use is to make sure your taking a good amount of vitamin C in everyday. its advised to consume atleast 1000% of your daily value a day. You can take a Vitamin pill that can give almost 850% on its own, and you can eat any type of citrus fruit to finish it up. It should greatly increase the way and speed of how your body processes fat.

Top Bottom