Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

splenda

wellbilt

i just wanted to hear everyones opinions on splenda and other artificial sweetners ]
does splenda spike insulin
do you think its bad when cutting
i am sure there will be people who say there may be some long term side effects
i used alil here and there for my coffe mainly
who uses it and what do ya think

I use Splenda and occasionally drink beverages with aspartame in them.....the FDA recently stated all artificial sweetners are safe....as for if it spikes your insulin or not, I think depends on the person - so you'd have to test your blood sugar to verify.....

I think the key is everything has to be in moderation. Some of these sweetners will cause additional bloating side affects. I personally get it with splenda.

treilin said:
I think the key is everything has to be in moderation. Some of these sweetners will cause additional bloating side affects. I personally get it with splenda.

I do too, anything with aspartame or even splenda. Aspartame actually makes my liver hurt.

Unfortunately fake sugar can create the same insulin response as real sugar.

Honestly, (I say this as a splenda lover) - wean yourself off fake sweetners - you'll get used to it in a week or two and the lack of sweet won't be noticed.

And most soda has citric acid in it which is basically MSG and you don't need that either.

Drink water or fresh brewed decaff ice tea.

*** I know I sound like the food nazi....

Top Bottom