Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pre-Workout Carbs

Good question, I used to always have oatmeal an hour before training but I was told that they would not be fully digested by the time I trained, thus not giving me the extra eneregy I was looking for

I usually eat sweet or white potato with 6oz chicken breast 3hrs before i start the workout, half an hour before workout i mix 25g potato powder with my pre workout drink.
100g dextrose before workout is stupid, you're gonna get a massive insulin spike then crash half way through the workout, get some maltodextrin and take 30g half hr before workout..

I try not to eat within 1.5 hours of my workout unless I am using carbolyne. I also use preworkout drink for energy 30 min before WO.

I usually have a decent meal like Pasta or something a few hours before I know i'm going to be working out. Carbs keep you going through the hard stuff and you can feel pretty fantastic if you've got your timing right, feels like you never need to stop.

Top Bottom