Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is PB okay for cutting?

Xtreme2001

I'm finishing my dieting in 2 weeks.. I'm trying to keep it clean.. no cheat days, but I'm getting cravings with all this PB talk :)

Would it put a down fall on my dieting? Say I eat one sandwhich in the a.m. sometime... Would it harm my diet.

hell yah,i have natural pb for my last 2meals of the day mixed with 1/2cup cottage cheese and i am cutting.........taste mad good but can get addictive :/

peanut butter + bread while cutting :confused:

that is not the most efficient diet :D

Xtreme- get rid of the bread, but eat the pb. It's all healthy fat. The bread is worse while cutting than pb.

What else are you eating cause it sounds like you could use some help.

peanut butter fat is good fat. i have it with wheat bread that has high fibar and an enourmous glass of milk. works wonders for muscle gain and fat loss.

Unless you're on an atkins type diet, natural pb on multi-grain bread is fine. Just make sure it's natural pb. Anything else has a lot of added sugar.

Don't worry if its not natural peanut butter, they hardly add any sugar to regular PB. I was looking at my jar of Skippy and one serving which is 2 tablespoons only has 3 grams of sugar 16 grams of fat and 7 grams of protein. I would be more worried about the fat then the sugar. Even though its healthy its REALLY easy to eat alot of extra calories because of all the fat.

Thats why I limit myself to 1-2 tablespoons a day.

Yeah, but regular pb is also full of hydrogenated oils which are basically the worst thing you could eat other than poo.

acer290 said:
Yeah, but regular pb is also full of hydrogenated oils which are basically the worst thing you could eat other than poo.

lol.. shit that made me laugh :) I needed that.

I'm going to agree with Haz.. some Light Peanut Putter has less Fat and Less Carbs.. where as compared to Natural peanut butter from the same brand (Kraft) it has a higher content.

I'm following Crum Cakes modified diet.. It worked well.. I lost weight, I dropped to 10%bf.. it was nice to see. It was a trial diet to see how i would react. I'll go for the "Ultimate" one next time around.

Top Bottom